LA fast tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spray tan jane

Reaction score
I've just tanned a girl with what I thought was LA 12%. However, as I'm tanning I can smell that it is LA fast tan! I didn't come clean as I would have looked unprofessional. When she asked how long to leave it on for I said 8 hours as by this point I'm unsure whether it's fast tan or 12% or both in the cup. I've been so busy this week !!!! She has dark hair so I'm hoping she will love her look tomorrow [emoji15][emoji120]

:eek::D:D:D lol this is hilarious. Let us know the outcome xx

I know. !!! [emoji15]. I shall let you know. Xx

I'm pale with very dark hair, I left fast tan on all night & it was very dark but not orange.

My skin went very dry though.

Everyone thought I'd been abroad.

Thanks for reply. I hope she looked good today. I'm supposed to be tanning her again next week. If she doesn't cancel I'm in the clear. [emoji15]xx

Update ... I tanned the girl again today. She said she absolutely loved the tan last week!!! I now realise I had accidentally mixed LA 12% with LA fast tan [emoji30]. I must take more care in future. I'm lucky I got away with that. [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back