La Femme Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iriana

Reaction score
I am aiming to do a gel course in the next few weeks/months. I use a company at the moment where i get my products from for my other treatments i do and they also do training days. Their holding a conversion course soon but the system is La Femme Gel. Just woundered if anyone knew what its like? i have looked everywere to find information out about them, but had no joy! :( i do trust the company im hoping there courses are as good!

Thanks for any comments!

Iriana

hi iriana,
i know that it was a while ago that you wrote this message, but i just wanted to say how fantastic this gel is i am a nail tech of 11 years which the last 7 have been in gel and at our salon we have tried afew different gels over the years and came accross la femme it is just honestly the best gel i have ever come accross, the cost is very resonable so it makes doing gel nails cost effective to make a good profit and there isnt alot of a heat spike, they have a product that hardly runs which is my favourite. my nail technicians all love using it and after loosing touch with the uk distributors for them we have managed to find them again and love having the gel back in our salon. hope this helps. ley me know if you needed any more help with it.

thank you.

carlie.

How did you lose touch with the distributor if you were using the product? Did they disappear or have they changed? Not very good customer service if you lost them? :wink2:

hi iriana,
i know that it was a while ago that you wrote this message, but i just wanted to say how fantastic this gel is i am a nail tech of 11 years which the last 7 have been in gel and at our salon we have tried afew different gels over the years and came accross la femme it is just honestly the best gel i have ever come accross, the cost is very resonable so it makes doing gel nails cost effective to make a good profit and there isnt alot of a heat spike, they have a product that hardly runs which is my favourite. my nail technicians all love using it and after loosing touch with the uk distributors for them we have managed to find them again and love having the gel back in our salon. hope this helps. ley me know if you needed any more help with it.

thank you.

carlie.

You have given the same answer to at least three threads that i have read.

You have given the same answer to at least three threads that i have read.

i have noticed this too. i wonder if u sell the stuff?

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

hi iriana,

thank you.

carlie.

Hi Carlie

I use la femme its a fantasitc product however after speaking to my usual supplier i eventually find out they had stop selling it!! and I'm very stuck with christmas fast approaching and a appointment book full, can you help me where is it your getting your product from now??

Many Thank Liz x

google la femme nails

Latest posts

Back