La Tan 14% is really light!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LetUsSpray

Reaction score
So I'm a bit confused. I usually use Suntana and love it but a couple of my ladies like to go darker than the 12%. I tried using boosters with it but they always want darker. I have bought a 14% and an 18% by La Tan for them as I thought it would give them the colour they were after but I tried the 14% on one of them last night and she has just text to say that she has hardly any colour! I shook the bottle before I used it and she looked really dark when I left as the guide colour is quite strong but it has not developed well at all. She is a regular and we have never had a problem like this before. She didnt have anything on her skin that could have acted as a barrier. Has anyone else had a problem with these solutions? xx

Yep! I practiced on my hubby using LA Tan 14% and exactly the same as you - guide colour was pretty dark but after showering he hardly had any colour at all!! Even the LA Tan 10% was darker in comparison!! At the time I just put it down to my own inexperience but I have heard a couple of similar stories since, so maybe I'm not alone.

Weird. I thought it was going to be really dark. Is the 18% disco quite light too? I've someone wanting really dark 2night but not sure I want to use it now x

I haven't used the 14%, but I have used the disco on ladies that like a really dark tan, and they have been happy with it.

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I haven't tried Disco yet, but will be getting some before Christmas.

How strange I've got a 14% and mine is really dark! Had it done on myself and went really dark in fact to dark.did your client prep her skin before her tan?xx

Disco tan is dark, I use it on my darkest clients and they love it x

You need to make sure you shake the solution before using.

Latest posts

Back