LA Tan - Fast Tan now available

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millyspook

Reaction score
Whoop, Whoop, LA Tan have finally released their Fast Tan. I have ordered mine today, plus for all account holders they are doing an amazing offer. Can't wait to try it.

hi think i will be ordering mine tomorrow not looked on thier website yet since they did the offer but it is fantastic what strength does the quick tan come in.xx

Its a fast tan so depends on how long you leave it for. I think they said 1-2 hours for light tan, 3-4 for medium and 5+hours for dark tan.

Hiya millyspook are you an account holder?coz they normally txt don't they not sure if I've give em my new number.all my clients have been waiting for this.Xx

I've just contacted them to get a sample sent out so I can try it out before getting a whole litre of it.

So have i! But they said they don't gave any samples only big bottles at the mo. :-( don't really wanna buy a huge bottle! And it's not on the website yet either.x

So have i! But they said they don't gave any samples only big bottles at the mo. :-( don't really wanna buy a huge bottle! And it's not on the website yet either.x
I requested a sample before they launched it and was told to ask for a sample as soon as I got the text alert, so I have. Waiting for a reply, will update here once I get one. :wink2:

I requested a sample before they launched it and was told to ask for a sample as soon as I got the text alert, so I have. Waiting for a reply, will update here once I get one. :wink2:

Ok brill baggybear let us know as sn as you hear.Xx

This is my reply:

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for your email, Unfortunately we don’t have any samples of this only full sizes at the minute, until we launch it on our website.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You won’t see the new LA FAST TAN on our website as we haven’t launched it to the general public as yet, only our valued account holders like yourself. You guys are getting a fab offer on this until 14th Nov. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Buy 1 ltr of any LA Tan and get 1 ltr free PLUS you will also receive a free 1 ltr of our new LA FAST TAN for only £**.**!! Develops from 3 hrs...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When this does come to our site we will have samples to offer.[/FONT]

I must say this does dissapoint me as I am someone who hates waste and I think it would be a waste to have a full litre of it sat in my cupboard if it does not perform as well as the solution I currently use. I do feel a little let down on this, not the usual very high standard of customer service.

Me too baggybear! I'm very disappointed with this! It's the same reply I got :-( we should be able to sample it before we pay out for a whole litre.I might suggest this to them? Xx

I had mine arrive today. sprayed 4 people... ill let you know the results if you like?

tigi - It will be great to have your views on how it holds up. Can you let us know who left it on for what times and if the resulting colour is what was expected.

I think LA Tan are asking quite a lot of us therapists to totally trust them in a brand new product, I won't be buying until I have tried it out as I want to know how it compares to what I already use AND I wanna know it's price per litre after the offer as IF I change solution I need to know what my costs are going to be to weigh up the pro's & con's of my current solution against the new LA Fast Tan.

They may think they are doing us a favour by giving us this fabulous offer, and it is a fabulous offer, but I do think that not allowing us to have a sample until after the offer ends & it's on sale to the public is one BIG mistake.

Received mine today too. Will be trying it on myself on sat then have two clients who are interested on Sunday. Will let you know how I get on. Offer was a no brainer for me as I needed solution anyway and had been holding off ordering as they had told me that they were releasing the fast tan this week so it all fell into place.

K x

I too need to buy solution and have been holding off ordering until the fast tans release BUT if their fast tan isn't as good as what I already use then I'll be left with a near full bottle of fast tan that I won't use. I would prefer not to cause that kind of waste.

Nouvatan have started selling there dual use 20% tan, that can also be used as a rapid tan this week as well. not tried it yet but the feedback from the girls who were trialing it is very exiting.

Yeah, I am an account holder and they sent me an e-mail. I am sure if you phone them they will be able to give you some details.

I have just sprayed myself with the fast tan. I plan on washing it off after 2 hours, will let you know tom how it looks, unless I get a definate colour after 2 hours but I m guessing it will take longer to develop, who knows?

I does smell quite nice and had a good colour guide.

Just letting you all know how it went.
I sprayed myself at 4.30 and washed it off at 6.30. Most of the colour washed off which I expected but by 8pm I would say I had a decent amount of colour, bearing in mind I dont like a dark tan. I would say it is very natural.
I woke up today with more colour again, especially my face. I would probably spray a bit lighter on my face next time, but thats just my preference.

So for me it did exactly what it said it would, i.e. a light-medium tan after washing off after 2 hours. I would say it give the same effect of a normal tan but in about half the time, i.e. 4 hours.

Not quite sure how to market this to clients though as most of mine dont mind keeping the tan on for 8 hours or overnight as they want a decent colour. I will have to have a wee think about how to explain the "fast tan" concept!

I have a bottle of the fast tan too, haven't tried it yet though. I don't see however the issue with 'purchasing it' as technically your not, It comes free with your usual order of buy 1 get 1 free. If you found you didn't like it much I am sure you would find someone willing to purchase whats left at a resonable price on here. Just a thought.

I'll be interested to hear more reviews on the new fast tan as people try it out :)

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy Ace ~ Because it rocks :)

Latest posts

Back