''Lady'' piercings...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: Eek! Makes me feel a bit squeemish lol.

The only advice i could give would be to go somewhere you know has a good reputation...maybe you could ask your client where hers was done, offhand.

Good luck x

:eek::eek: I've given birth and the thought of anything else painful going on down there makes me shudder:Scared:. Hence the fact I only did it the once. Hahaha. Oooh just the thought of it, but hat's off to you ladies who have had it done.

One of my clients had it done I asked her loads of questions next time your client in ask her about it.

She has a hollywood been doing it years, the other week was doing and she asked me if anything different lol, told me a while to realise but she had taken it out lol makes it so much easier to wax her now lol.

Another reason that piercings aren't so expensive these days is that there are a lot more places doing them. It used to be that the local tattooist had a monopoly over it but a lot more people now offer it. When I had mine done I paid $120 for it. These days in Queensland there is a chain of shops that offer all piercings for $25 - jewellery included.

When I got my piercing, it was just a short sharp sting, over in a couple of seconds.

I run a piercing studio and in my opinion £20 is very cheap. If you go ahead with it you must check out the hygeine etc.

Our piercer is very experienced at doing these types of piercings, but we do not offer them. Why? It is actually illegal - the piercer can be prosecuted for female genital mutilation. This applies even though the client gives consent. Its an ancient law but its still there. Does not apply to men though.

So it 'waist and above' for us....

xx

Latest posts

Back