Lady wants free nails from over a year ago!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Nails <3 has explained now that she literally doesn't have the time to fit the lady in this week. Sounds like the op needs a bit of pampering herself now too x
Very true, so sorry Hunibun I missed the bit about the miscarriage, poor thing. I hope you are doing ok? sending lots of love and gentle hugs.. XXXXX :hug::hug:

Yes obviously you should honour her appointment but just because she did a good deed you shouldn't jump when she wants you to! Sorry said it, shoot me down!

You sound like you are mega busy and stressed at the minute and really sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Just tell her that you are really sorry but they are the times you have and maybe you could do after christmas. Good luck!

Just wanted to send hugs to you.. Look after yourself... You offered her an appointment that's all you could do. You can only try your best. End of, thinking of you xx

Wow there are some very judgemental people here!!!!! :irked:

Op, this lady did you a good turn and you offered to repay her as you could which was lovely, many wouldn't have done that sadly. However, right now, not only is it a busy time of year, but you are moving house and going through a very traumatic time yourself.

I have no doubt that when you are able you will indeed give your time and skills for free to say thank you to her, BUT you are not responsible for the awful year this woman has had and to be honest you need to focus on looking after yourself right now. Miscarriage is a horrible to thing to go through and its effects are not to be taken lightly. Please take care and don't allow yourself to be judged :hug:

This woman took you up on a generous offer, albeit a bit late in the day.
You offered her your spare appointments and they didn't suit.
That is all you can do, and I am sure this woman appreciates this.
I don't think this requires any further discussion and so will close.

I fail to see why this thread ended up with some judgemental posts, and why personal details have to be posted in defence of actions taken.
We are professionals, and human beings with a life outside of the Industry and when our appointment book is full it is full.
it would have been nice to have been able to fit this woman in, but no one should be expected to turn everything else around in order to do so.

And with that thought this thread is being closed ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back