Lash advice, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slou19

Reaction score
Hi.. I have a client who's getting married and I've just done a full set of lash perfect 0.2 mink lashes in 10,12s with some 8s in corners. She has said she would like them slightly thicker. Trust me they were 95% full. However, she would like more. Has anyone used a loose 0.25 synthetic lash mixed in with mink?? I don't have 0.25 minks and she's coming tomo morning at 9! Help appreciated!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379617816.599749.jpg

0.25 are very thick and not many clients are able to have these without damaging the natural lash.

If she wants them thicker and there were spare lashes that you can attach to, then I would apply 0.20 8mm/9mm to thicken up.

Thank you, I thought that too but she's a real glamour girl and just for her wedding wants really long & thick!! Her lashes are naturally very straight so where you would normally really see the c curls they look like j's. I'm happy to pop in the 0.25 advising her they could damage the lash & I wouldn't advise it normally but I'm more concerned the synthetic loose ones won't blend? Anyone ever tried this?

Using a thicker lash won't make them look thicker... Just faker in my opinion. X

Agreed but I think that's what she's after.. Usually brides want naturally pretty but I think she wants a strip lash look?! Oh well!

Latest posts

Back