Lash extension glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louisero82

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm just wondering what everyone would recommend as being the best semi permanent eyelash extension glue? I've been doing lash extensions for nearly 2 years and have tried a few which include blink, eyelash emporium platinum and nouveau pro 5. Thanks x

Lash Perfect Ultimate 2 for me

Thanks hun. Have you tried many others? What are the fumes like and dry time? I love the eyelash emporium glue as its only 2 seconds dry time and clients do get long wear out of it but for some people the fumes are far too strong and are sensitive to it hence why I'm now trying pro 5 but after day 1 of using it I'm not loving it! I have a sensitive glue too but it doesn't last long enough for my liking.

Thanks hun. Have you tried many others? What are the fumes like and dry time? I love the eyelash emporium glue as its only 2 seconds dry time and clients do get long wear out of it but for some people the fumes are far too strong and are sensitive to it hence why I'm now trying pro 5 but after day 1 of using it I'm not loving it! I have a sensitive glue too but it doesn't last long enough for my liking.

I don't notice any fumes and have only had one client tell me they could smell the glue. Dry time is 2 seconds also. Tbf though I haven't tried many other glues as I trained with Lash Perfect so have stuck with them as I've never had a problem xx

I found the lash revolution pro+ had a lot less fumes than flirties with the same fantastic lasting power if that's what you are after :) x

Thanks ladies very much appreciated!! Only on my phone not a comp so can't see all the threads :( so appreciate you sending the links to them!! Very useful thank you xxx

Lash Perfect Ultimate 2 for me as well.
I've tried quite a few glues and this is by far the best.
It is more expensive but it comes in 3 bottles of 3g so you don't have to open a new bottle until the old one is used up.
I was forever throwing unused glue away so it probably works out the same price for me anyway.

Our glue is 2 second dry time, very low fume, and long hold time. Very thin consistency. PM me if you would like to sample it.

I love the Flirties Expert Speed and Strength. Can't beat it for me!

Tried most but at present Lash Perfect Ultimate II glue, agree the 3g vials are great as less wastage / drying out etc. although they are expensive !

coming to the end of them now and contemplating trying Lash Revolution as many geeks rave about it! Does anyone know if they do samples to try? Thanks

Hi i was just wondering what primer, sealant and mascara you would recommend?Thanks x

At the moment I'm loving lash revolution pro+ glue and I'm a flirties girl! Primer I use any one that I'm ordering from at the time, I really like AH Francis sealer, as feels really conditioning and looks glossy and clients like to use inbetween visits. As for mascara I'm not convinced its a good idea, I ordered some in for retail and clients found no matter how careful they are taking it off it removed some lashes.

My opinion is leave it out!

Hi i was just wondering what primer, sealant and mascara you would recommend?Thanks x

I never use a sealer as I found it made no difference and I actually don't like the look of the lashes once it's been applied anyway.
I find clients don't need a mascara after having extensions and the very few that do use it, never seem to get it all off!
I advise clients to use a water based mascara to use on the bottom lashes so that it's easier to remove.
Noir mascara from Nouveau is a nice mascara.

Latest posts

Back