Lash extension-long and glam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel-lashes

Reaction score
I have a client tomo who has requested the longest and thickest i can do lol.
i have advised her we will discuss at the consultation but she is young with healthy lashes an as i only use flat cashmere lashes im thinking of using 20 weight (usually i only use 15) with a mix of lengths longest being 12 or 13 in a c curl what do you guys think i dont really ever go longer than 12

I wouldn't do a full set with cashmere they are far too thick I would do half a set with 0.15 normal lashes and half with ellipse/ cashmere I would tell her longest you are happy to do is 12mm as it will cause damage

I disagree, I use 2. As standard with 1.5 for a natural look. If someone has long lashes naturally them I will use a 14+13 length feathered in. No twisting! I haven't used cashmere yet, these are VOE from China, best Iv found so far.
image.jpeg

I disagree, I use 2. As standard with 1.5 for a natural look. If someone has long lashes naturally them I will use a 14+13 length feathered in. No twisting! I haven't used cashmere yet, these are VOE from China, best Iv found so far.View attachment 191738

Thanks for reply ...VOE what exactly are these is that the brand? So are they mink or silk etc?

Yes it's the brand, They are flat lashes very soft and a fork end so look feathered. I only recently fojnd flat lashes, Iv been trying out different brands to find a cost effective and quality brand. Iv attached a pic of where I brought them from, have to wait couple of weeks for them but worth it for price!!

image.png
Lashbase are awful!! The lashes are blunt at the end and stiff compared to other brands! Flirties flat lash are nice but very expensive. eyeluvlashes are ok. Iv not tried cashmere yet.

Latest posts

Back