Lash extensions and eye shapes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki201

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I need more advice on choosing which lengths curls etc to use with different eye shapes. I've mastered the volume technique but this is the only thing that still catches me out sometimes. I feel this should have been discussed fully in my training to be honest as it was a 2 day course. Can anyone recommend a book or website that will have pictures etc? I was looking at the lash bible but I've read on here that people don't think they learned much from it.

Many thanks,
Nicola xx

Bump

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I cover this in my advanced manual and courses - so usually you will need to go on additional course to learn this

Volume technique is so hard to master so that fact that you only touched lightly on this is understandable - as most of the course must be centered on the pick up and application.

Most of eye styling is learnt from manuals and practicing on clients because during training days you can only practice one set and one type of eye styling

Hth x

Latest posts

Back