Lash lift help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebeauty

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I offer lash lift n trained a few months ago. I always put perming lotion on centre and top of lash leaving the base (root/ eyelid)
How ever i saw a utube video the other day and she put lotion on just centre leaving the root of lash and top edge.
How do u ladies do it ??
This is my recent lash lift thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1434581586095.jpg
    1434581586095.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 109
Always put the lotion on the root to middle never the ends

By the end u mean the top where lash ends ? But we were told not to put on root ie eyelid

I was taught never to let it touch the ends. I just checked my training notes and yes it says never the ends. I've attached a photo of a lift when the pads are on and I've put a stick across where I put the lotion (hope it kinda helps)
You should never let it touch the clients skin but it should be right down at the root/base area and up to the middle of the lash.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1434588456.057468.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1434588476.259620.jpg

I think everyone' s training is different . But thanks for ur demo hun xx :)

Hi sorry just going to but in! But what glue do you use for the lash lift? Do you use the lash lift glue by salon systems or any old glue? Thanks xx

In the salon I worked in they gave me strip eyelash glue to use and I use it now but it's not the best x

I was taught never to let it touch the ends. I just checked my training notes and yes it says never the ends. I've attached a photo of a lift when the pads are on and I've put a stick across where I put the lotion (hope it kinda helps)
You should never let it touch the clients skin but it should be right down at the root/base area and up to the middle of the lash.View attachment 188339View attachment 188340
So you stick the silicon roller on a paper protector? How do you stick these down?

Waxon is correct in what she says and if you put the lotion on the tips of the lashes you are at risk of damaging/ over processing them and you wouldn't be able to correct it they'd look terrible. Who did you train with? Although your lash lift pic is a beautiful job!

Latest posts

Back