Lash perming/lifting the next new craze?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking in to doing a lash lift course but getting a bit confused (doesn't take much), is lvl a brand name but treatment is exactly the same as any lash lift course, its just a different name?

Really want to get mine done, anyone near me? (maidstone/west malling)

I trained in LVL and I charge £50 for a treatment including a colour boost.
No way in hell am I going to charge £25 for this treatment. Even if I used a different system, I wouldn't charge as little as that. I book an hour out for a treatment and by the time you take the product cost off, it wouldn't be worth my while doing it.
If you have a lash perming qualification then most companies will let you buy their lash lifting kits.
You cannot do LVL treatments unless you have done the LVL course. Also, if you do the LVL course then you still will not be insured to do lash perming, you would need to do a separate course.
I took lash perming off my treatment menu ages ago as hardly anyone wanted them.

Are you lifting and then tinting? Or tinting then lifting? Are you doing this on the same appointment?x

Lift first and then tint the lashes whilst they are still on the shield. You only need to leave the tint on for 3 mins.
I was told to use blue/black tint on my course but I always, always use black.
Because the lashes have been processed, I found that if you use blue/black tint, the lashes have a purple tinge to them. It's much better to use black in my opinion.

Well £20/£25 very cheap!!

If you get a LVL lash lift you will be looking at £70/80/90

If you get a lash lift you will be looking around £30+

Down this way LVL is around £40

Hi guys is anyone able to pm me the approximate treatment cost using the salon systems lash lift kit please? I am hoping to be offering this soon and would like to work out how much to charge, thanks :)

I use the salon systems and get it from beauty express great on at free days

Can you pm what you charge. thank you

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I've been looking for the next course to go on! Just found it these look amazing!

can anyone recommend a good lift and tint course other than lvl preferably around the midlands please?

Ladies sorry to resurrect this thread but I have recently trained in lash perming and tinting as I loved having mine done so much! I originally used the thuya kit but looked up the lashbase silicon pads you were discussing on here and there is 20% off today on lashbase (Facebook offer) - so I'm going to order the silicon pads - what I wanted to know is what size do you mostly use? I was going to order small and medium as I mostly use small perm rods and occasionally medium if less of a curl wanted. Does anyone have any pictures of before and/or after result when using these silicon pads? Especially the small ones? Thanks guys x

I use lash base small never used any others as clients always ask for best possible lift photo is most recent one done with black refectocil tint xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368045281.766100.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368045281.766100.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 161
Ah perfect thanks v much Lisa x

can anyone recommend a good lift and tint course other than lvl preferably around the midlands please?

I d be interested in this to !! :)

Latest posts

Back