Lash perming/lifting the next new craze?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before Lvl and after x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362856502.509273.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362856502.509273.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 337
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362856525.713823.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362856525.713823.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 318
Another set .. Love doing them !

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362856679.114893.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362856679.114893.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 288
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362856695.179522.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362856695.179522.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 297
Sally the 2nd set look especially fabulous! I work full time and offer tanning as my hobby because I love it but I'm always interested in learning new skills. I've always wanted to take the plunge and leave my job and finish beauty (I dropped out of my NVQ course as I was literally working and studying 7 days 14 hours :( ) anyway I fancy doing a mini eyelash and brow course so may take a look at what ellisons have to offer !

Another set .. Love doing them !
wow sally1982 they look fab!!

I have recently done a SP lash course and was umming and ahhing about lash lifting but that has made my mind up for me :) its next on my training list .
Bet your clients are chuffed

Oh WOW they're amazing. I want them now.

Thank you ... That's exactly why i love doing them just for the wow that u get from your client when you hand them the mirror lol .. It is difficult getting the word out about them as it really is the pictures that explain it to people but all the ladies that have had it done now can't not have it
done .. And training with Lvl was brilliant I can't recommend them enough .. They regularly call to make sure doing ok with it all and have even put me on there model list so can advertise it by having my own done :) x

How much is the training for this?

First picture is a perm. second picture is a lift. Unfortunately I most often forget to get before pics!

Can anyone recommend a good glue? I use salon systems at the moment and often have problems getting the lashes to stick to the silicone pad/rod.

Attachments

• Penny after front view.jpg
    Penny after front view.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 328
  • Christine - After side.jpg
    Christine - After side.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 310
Can't remember off the top of my head but I think around 500 with one of there kits ... It's on there web page though if you wanted to look to be sure.. I know it isn't cheap but I wanted the brand name and training that would leave me confident :) x

Can anyone recommend a good make ? I've done a couple since college love doing them, the only thing I find is if a clients are too hot the rods seem to slide especially with the silicone rods . Also what do you charge for this treatment ? X

First picture is a perm. second picture is a lift. Unfortunately I most often forget to get before pics!

Can anyone recommend a good glue? I use salon systems at the moment and often have problems getting the lashes to stick to the silicone pad/rod.

Boop I use the white adhesive which I think is part of the Mercia lash perming range I find this better than the last lift clear adhesive as it doesn't do a lot!

I used the salon system lash lift solution and like the little sachets rather than the little pots and they tend to go off quickly while you open a new sachet per client so it's fresh!

I love lash lifts they give such a fab result.

Attachments

• linda before really.jpg
    linda before really.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 362
  • linda before.jpg
    linda before.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 581
Boop I use the white adhesive which I think is part of the Mercia lash perming range I find this better than the last lift clear adhesive as it doesn't do a lot!

I used the salon system lash lift solution and like the little sachets rather than the little pots and they tend to go off quickly while you open a new sachet per client so it's fresh!

thanks for the recommendation AmeliaR, is this available at Sallys? x

Pics all look amazing. Deffo gonna look into the training :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hey Dawn thanks so much for starting this thread!

You've got me all excited :biggrin: Trained in lash perming years ago but have never used it or considered offering it. So glad that training is going to come in handy now.

Been reading up about it on all the different threads this morning. Thank you to everyone who's contributed on the subject.

So I've decided to buy the salon system lash lift kit with the sachets and lash lift tool.

But I've got a few questions on what other products I should buy.

It seems the ss glue wasn't very good. Is it ok now? Or what glue should I invest in?

The kit doesn't come with any small lift curlers, should I buy these extra from lashbase?

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks

thanks for the recommendation AmeliaR, is this available at Sallys? x

I believe so as that's were I bought it from!

I find beauty express good to order the sachets of lotions from and they have regular vat free days! I find things in Sally's quite pricey!

Looking at everyones beautiful work makes me want me eyelashes lifted!!... :( :( :( :(

I believe so as that's were I bought it from!

I find beauty express good to order the sachets of lotions from and they have regular vat free days! I find things in Sally's quite pricey!

Looking at everyones beautiful work makes me want me eyelashes lifted!!... :( :( :( :(

Thanks, I popped into Sallys today and they didnt have it in that store. I've read good reviews on lashbase glue so might try that one :)

Lash N Load, when I trained in Lash Lift the trainer said you dont really need small pads, just medium and large (medium for a 'wow'lift and large for a more subtle lift) I just always use medium, and is fine x

Hey Dawn thanks so much for starting this thread!

You've got me all excited :biggrin: Trained in lash perming years ago but have never used it or considered offering it. So glad that training is going to come in handy now.

Been reading up about it on all the different threads this morning. Thank you to everyone who's contributed on the subject.

So I've decided to buy the salon system lash lift kit with the sachets and lash lift tool.

But I've got a few questions on what other products I should buy.

It seems the ss glue wasn't very good. Is it ok now? Or what glue should I invest in?

The kit doesn't come with any small lift curlers, should I buy these extra from lashbase?

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks

I would definitely buy some small shields. I use the small shields 95% of the time. If people are paying so much for a lift then they want the best lift they can get. I only use large shields on men and the medium shields I only use on people with quite pronounced brow bones.

I agree with Angelina, I use small ones the most by far. :D

Thanks for the tip gals

Have ordered al me bits and can't wait!!!

Latest posts

Back