Lash Tint on 8 yrs old girl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C.J.RAW

Reaction score
Hiya - just wondered if i could ask you all a question...
My daughter is on a big dance show in a couple of weeks and has to have make up on for the show, is it safe to do an eye lash tint on her so she does not have to have mascara on..
My daughter and a mascara wand spells backstage disaster !! :eek:
Please only give me advise not a lecture on kids wearing makeup... this is a once a year show.. thanks peeps xx

If you do a patch test I can't see there being a problem. The only problem would be insurance but if it's your own daughter you're not going to sue yourself!

If you do a patch test I can't see there being a problem. The only problem would be insurance but if it's your own daughter you're not going to sue yourself!

Thanks Hun.. yer she is mine.. so no probs with insurance x

Hi Chick, My only concern with the lash tint is whether she will be able to keep her eyes closed for fifteen minutes...................have you thought about buying stick on strip lashes instead???????????????

Hiya, my daughter's 9 and was in her dance show last week........I had the same thought as you, personally I decided against tinting and did as Sue has suggested and put her some strip lashes on, got a much stronger effect on stage than any tint or mascara would have.
xxx

Yer - thought about strip lashes i have quite a few different ones, maybe a trial run with them is the answer..

If she had her way she would have me putting on hollywood lashes... which is a NO NO !!

thanks for all your help .. As they say the show must go on,

Latest posts

Back