Lashes first or tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fabuloushelen

Reaction score
Hi Im trained in spray tanning and semi permanent lashes. I've got a lady come to me who wants both treatments done together. Only now I'm unsure which to do first as the situation with the oily tan could interrupt with the eyelash treatment?!? Suggestions please :) xx

Following this as I am interested too. I currently do tans but doing a lash course soon :) x

I do both of these treatments and would definately do lashes first, you really don't want her laying down straight after she's had her tan done. 😊X

Yeh definitely lashes first, the little sticky pads you place under the eyes can remove the tan, and panda is probably not the look she was going for! Lol

I agree lashes first I do both too and the tan would get ruined on the face by the sticky pads plus laying down right after and also I don't know about others but I sometimes rest my hands on people's heads for lashes to steady and that could effect the face tan. I do try my best to keep the tan off the lashes though by just putting my finger in the way of the tan over the lashes (without touching the client) if that makes sense just to keep contamination to as little as possible. Hope that helps xx

Lashes first than tan.... I bet there will be some conflict on this though as you advise your clients not to get their lashes wet etc for 24 hours.... X

Lashes first. If you clients eyes water during application or the glue may affect tan.

Thank you lovelies :) I will definitely be doing lashes first. X

Deffo lashes first and the amount of tan solution you would be spraying on the face wont make any difference to the lashes

Latest posts

Back