Lashes what make do you prefer and why? Trying to decide, so many to choose

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
Hi there

I know it's preference on which lashes to choose from but I have no idea which ones are the best as never done lashes before so doing my research and have come here for feedback because I know a lot of you have your favourites

Which ones do you use and why? I want to do a training course that covers everything with great after Care advice

Cheers
Nenee

Hi there

Like the glues used for lash extensions, the extensions used are also down to personal preference. What is one person's favourite is not necessarily the same for another.

There's no substitute for actually trying them out for yourself.

HTH
Francesca

Just looking for a therapist near me to apply lashes so i can see fir myself how they look etc I found one but she does LASH PERFECT eyelashes?

Is this the make of the lashes or training etc? What do you think?

Anyone near me who uses lash base lashes that I could pay to have a set done on my self. I live near Chester

Cheers
Nenee

Just looking for a therapist near me to apply lashes so i can see fir myself how they look etc I found one but she does LASH PERFECT eyelashes?

Is this the make of the lashes or training etc? What do you think?

Anyone near me who uses lash base lashes that I could pay to have a set done on my self. I live near Chester

Cheers
Nenee

Lash Perfect provide training and lashes. I'm Lash Perfect trained and used both lash perfect lashes and other makes, I have just purchased some lash base lashes to try.

I would say that its more important to go to a good lash tech than worry about the lashes they are using. You could ask to see photos of their work which may help you decide.

hth

Heather x

That original poll Elliebee did was great helped me so much and yes I agree people's preferences and experiences of products may have changed together with new products available so another poll would be wonderful ! X

where can i buy flirties from please x

Latest posts

Back