Lavish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelLynch

Reaction score
I need a little bit of advice, i am on the lavish website and had a call of a lady today asking if I accepted tesco vouchers so I said no, she said the lavish website said I did so I asked her to explain and basically she buys a lavish voucher with the tesco vouchers, now I don't really understand how this works properly, can some one explain who's used it before?

I've tried to contact them but they have no number and didn't answer my email with what I asked!

Is this legit?

Thanks x

Yes it is fine. She would exchange her Tesco vouchers for lavish vouchers. Then hand you the lavish vouchers after the treatment. They are just normal lavish vouchers. So process as normal

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

When we used lavish, they told us that they wouldnt accept the tesco vouchers.
The client needs to change her tesco vouchers to lavish vouchers before she comes to you then you send the vouchers of to lavish.

Yes do not accept Tesco vouchers. They have to be the lavish ones, that Tesco send to their customers when they redeem their points.

As everyone else said, she needs to exchange them first. I had a client say this to me, I had no idea what she was going on about!! lol

Thank you, I understand now, so after I get the lavish vouchers what happens then? X

I assume you are registered with them, so just log into the website and click on the redeem button and type in the codes. They will then pay the money into your account minus their commission.

I assume you are registered with them, so just log into the website and click on the redeem button and type in the codes. They will then pay the money into your account minus their commission.

Brilliant thank you x

Hi there,

Yes - you should only accept actual Lavish vouchers - customers can exchange their rewards points for Lavish vouchers - this link explains what they need to do:-

Lavish - How to exchange your Tesco rewards tokens for Lavish Spa and Beauty gift vouchers

Once they have actual Lavish vouchers they are accepted at close to 400 spa and beauty businesses in the UK. Our partners range from destination spas to high street salons which gives our customers a fantastic choice of places to spend their Lavish vouchers and a great range of services to spend them on from spa weekends and spa breaks to quick treatments at their local beauty rooms.

If you are looking for new ways of promoting your business and currently listed with Lavish we'd love to hear from you!

I've been with Lavish for a couple of months -had one lady use a large amount of vouchers for a few treatments and she travelled a fair way to use them with us.

One little niggle... you give them 20% for their commission... and then you pay VAT on that commission. So for every £100 of vouchers a client gives you, you pay £20 (20%) plus £4 (VAT on the 20%) = £24.

Can't see this VAT on commission on the small print section of their terms and conditions... but plus side is a client who wouldn't have otherwise used us.

Yeah, I'm a bit hacked off at the vat on commission too!

i noticed this, i was disappointment when i saw that on my statement x

Maybe if we all call tomorrow in force that they might get the idea?!

Not sure legally where we stand as from what I can see, there is nothing in T&Cs.

Can't hurt to call and complain!

Hi there,

Yes - you should only accept actual Lavish vouchers - customers can exchange their rewards points for Lavish vouchers - this link explains what they need to do:-

Lavish - How to exchange your Tesco rewards tokens for Lavish Spa and Beauty gift vouchers

Once they have actual Lavish vouchers they are accepted at close to 400 spa and beauty businesses in the UK. Our partners range from destination spas to high street salons which gives our customers a fantastic choice of places to spend their Lavish vouchers and a great range of services to spend them on from spa weekends and spa breaks to quick treatments at their local beauty rooms.

If you are looking for new ways of promoting your business and currently listed with Lavish we'd love to hear from you!

Hi, thought you might be of help as it seems you work for lavish. What's the deal with the VAT as its not on the Terms & Condition. I've got a client using it tomorrow for quite a few treatment.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back