Leap Year - Anyone Popping The Question?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my fella sent me a text today and asked me what i was doing.. my answer

me..nails.. want to get married?

him.. what?

me.. you heard!

him.. are you drinking?

me.. is that a no?

him.. not very f'n romantic to ask me over a text!

me.. well i asked dont expect me to for another 4 yrs!!!!

him.. whatever.

me.. fine

So i tried.. i honestly did.. but not this lep year for me. xx

FANTASTIC! THATS SO FUNNY I LOVE IT!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

oh by the way not gonna pop the question but my best mate is in labour right now!!! i told her way back when she 1st found out she was pregnant that it would be born on 29th feb!!!! :lol:

I would love to propose to my boyfriend, because I know for a fact he would say yes, but I think it's a bit soon and nobody would take it seriously. I have even picked the ring I want lol. Its not an overly expensive one, but not cheap either (£100) but I would rather wait til at least I have finished training and I can start working, otherwise we wouldnt be able to get married anyway lol!

We have been together 10 months, but he asked me to be his girlfriend in 1997 when we were 13, but even though I wanted to, for some reason it took me 10 years to say yes. He waited 10 years for me and I am glad he did.

That is sooooo sweet. You are so right to wait a little longer, well after 10 years a couple more wont be a problem.

Latest posts

Back