Leaving leaflets/cards in shops/gyms etc.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcpark

Reaction score
There are lots of great ideas for marketing on this forum (thank you all those who have contributed ideas), but one thing seems to have cropped up.

I have found in recent years that shop/gyms/hairdressers etc. around here will no longer allow people to leave leaflets for their customers.

Has anyone else found this? I can understand to a certain extent as they may seem to be endorsing a service that is not known to them but they still seem to be reluctant even when offered a free trial.

Have you tried bridal shops ?

I am shopping for wedding dresses at the moment and they seem to have piles of cards, to many infact !

When I worked in a hair salon most of the cards and leaflets ended up going in the bin by the end of the day, some made it to the end of the week so its probably just as well places some places don't take them.

You'll be surprised there still are places that will have your flyers etc. What I have found is they look at your flyers so make sure you have good quality flyers, they look at you so make sure your looking professional and watch out if there is a beauty salon close by because I have found they won't have your flyers because of them being close by.

Also they don't like loads of flyers around and if you think about the amount of people, in beauty that go round with the flyers to these shops.

This is just what I have found. Someone told me to think outside the box. Have you done a leaflet drop I found this worked and also think about your flyers etc, you want them to stand out and really sell yourself.

Latest posts

Back