LeChat not as shiny as I'd like

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ditzy

Reaction score
I recently bought the LeChat Nobility starter kit and a few colours. I'm loving the product, but I'm not getting the same shine that I get with NSI Glaze & Go.

I know you can use the other gel that's in the red container, should I get some of that? I just feel that if I use that, the nail's not gonna be as flexible, and it kinda takes away from the soak off element?

Am I expecting too much? Are the LeChat Nobility gels made specifically to have less of a shine? They are still shiny, but not glass like. I guess it is personal choice, but I love the really shiny look, and so do my clients!

Hmmm, difficult one. Le Chat Nobility is very competitively priced but it's very hard to get everything you want from one product, especially a more budget priced one. How would you feel about putting a quick slick of a high gloss top coat over the top? Or possibly Glaze n Go? (I have never used Glaze & Go so forgive me if I'm talking out of my backside :lol:)

I recently bought the LeChat Nobility starter kit and a few colours. I'm loving the product, but I'm not getting the same shine that I get with NSI Glaze & Go.

I know you can use the other gel that's in the red container, should I get some of that? I just feel that if I use that, the nail's not gonna be as flexible, and it kinda takes away from the soak off element?

Am I expecting too much? Are the LeChat Nobility gels made specifically to have less of a shine? They are still shiny, but not glass like. I guess it is personal choice, but I love the really shiny look, and so do my clients!

Yes,yes and thre yeses:lol:,i do this,it is the gelee top red coat,it brings up a real lustre,you only need one layer,according to our own Angel fingers,and the nail still has flexibility,but has added strength.To remove just simply buff off the top layer then proceed with usual soak off.the sparkly colours from Le Chat are to die for,i love my coloured gels:green::hug:

Yes,yes and thre yeses:lol:,i do this,it is the gelee top red coat,it brings up a real lustre,you only need one layer,according to our own Angel fingers,and the nail still has flexibility,but has added strength.To remove just simply buff off the top layer then proceed with usual soak off.the sparkly colours from Le Chat are to die for,i love my coloured gels:green::hug:

And do you cure it for three minutes please? Must admit I do love my Glaze n go , just wish it was compatible on everything.

And do you cure it for three minutes please? Must admit I do love my Glaze n go , just wish it was compatible on everything.
No just cure for 2 mins....:hug:

nobility gel is not as shiny as the non soak off gels.
if you like it glossier either use a top coat [biosculpture recomend this for their soak off gels too] or use the top gloss in the red bottle and just buff it from the surface if you need to soak off.

Thanks for that, I'll get some of the Gelee red bottle top coat. The Nobility is still nice without it, just gives another option for the clients who want a water like finish.

Latest posts

Back