Leighton Denny on QVC

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clairet

Reaction score
Apologies if this has already been posted today - I couldn't see a thread anywhere, but just to let everyone know, Leighton Denny is on QVC at 10 pm tonight.:D

:biggrin: Hi Claire thanks 4 the info I did not no he was gonna be on QVC 2 nite so I have now got it prog in on my Tv.I Thought he was Great at the Excel Show

I am quite liking the ever lasting files ... would make a nice mothers day present :)

Ive just turned it on - he is fab!!

Just caught hubby having a sneaky look at the telly! Thought he wasn't interested in nails!!

Anyone gonna call and buy anything?
K x

His model has the most beautiful fingernails I have seen... I hate her! ;)

Watching Leighton with the laptop on the arm of the sofa ! - Crystal files look gorg don't they... wish someone would treat me for mothers day, gorg case as well. Would they hold up on acrylics ?

God didn't her nails look good when they had been buffed?

Me thinks Im gonna start hinting for mums day!

Has anyone used any of his products?

How sad am I lap top with one eye and TV with the other! good job I can multi task!

K x

Hi Mrs Geek

How sad was it when that little girl said she had to be independant incase her mum and dad died? I was actually getting a bit broody again with all those newborn babies .I am sky plussing the end! had to turn over to watch Leighton Denny.

K x

yeah ive just been watching that woman - (i was flicking leighton in the addys lol) & i have to say she is truly an amazing woman, to take that little girl knowing she should die in the first year & then adopt the 3 brothers to keep them together - & she is a single mum!!! she should get one of those mother of the year awards!!!

That's what I have been doing Shelly along with try to speed type on MSN:eek: - What happened to the little girl in the end?

I have got the crystal file duo there are fab, I love them.:lol:

omg i can't beleive i missed it ,i knew about it so i could kick myself.

Anyone record it ???????

You may all know this already, but if you already have a QVC membership number (could be wrong you might be able to do it without one) you can set up an alert to be e-mailed to you when a show is going to be on. Think it's a few days in advance so you don't miss it. Nearly as much of a QVC geek as I am a nail geek!! But I'm in love with smashbox and hate missing it.

Helen

beautybonanza said:
I have got the crystal file duo there are fab, I love them.:lol:

Can these be used on enhancements or are they for natural nails only?

Can these be used on enhancements or are they for natural nails only?

(Sorry I dont know how to put qoutes in!:cry: )

When I bought them I am surethat Leighton said they can be used on enhancements to. I use them on mine. The great thing about these files is youcan wash them and sanatise them. I will check the instructions for you. Also they come in a lovely leather case to keep them safe.

Can we only buy the files on QVC? can we get them from anywhere else?

K x:?:

I only caught the end, dose anyone one know when he will be on again?
He is also quite good looking don`t you think?:o

Latest posts

Back