Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is 14% nouvatan the pic shows my arms n legs, sorry pics abit poop.
<3 nouvatan though :D
X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334498508.059348.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334498508.059348.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 3,379
Loving this thread :)

Ooh nouvatan looks really nice :0)

Mine is 14% nouvatan the pic shows my arms n legs, sorry pics abit poop.
<3 nouvatan though :D
X

Loving that colour! Novutan might be the way forward for me. Been looking at what brand to go with. How many % do Novutan offer? X

Loving that colour! Novutan might be the way forward for me. Been looking at what brand to go with. How many % do Novutan offer? X

They offer up to a 20% which is also their fast tan- depth of colour depends on the length of time left to develop xx

This is my la fast tan,with my colour guide still on.
I absolutely love it! Since I've started using this I'd say almost half of my clients have switched too as it's such a gorgeous golden colour and brilliant fade off.(excuse the mess on my bed lol)Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334511319.284545.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334511319.284545.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 3,473
I like the fast tan I use it, not had many clients enquire about it yet x

This is nouvatan 14% on my brother, I love nouvatan so much I wouldn't go with anything else, all my clients love it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334516832.128385.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334516832.128385.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 2,932
I am also waivering toward Nouvatan, I was originally going to get Sienna X as I brought a kit from my friend and have alll the promotional fliers etc but it seems to me that Nouvatan is the most popular, hmmmm! desisions, decisions :) x

Iv his ordered their sample kits for medium and dark % excited! X

Iv his ordered their sample kits for medium and dark % excited! X

Liza can I just ask how you've managed to order the sample kits I'm on the website now but can't add anything to my basket?

Thanks Gem x

You need to register with them first hun there's a login/register button at the top x

You need to register with them first hun there's a login/register button at the top x

Thank you spent ages looking for somewhere to register lol blind as a bat :D

Hey girls just completed my Sienna X training today was Fabulous smells great looks great can't wait to get started sooooo excited :D

This is my la fast tan,with my colour guide still on.
I absolutely love it! Since I've started using this I'd say almost half of my clients have switched too as it's such a gorgeous golden colour and brilliant fade off.(excuse the mess on my bed lol)Xx

Plz post a pic after wash off. Would be interesting to see the results. How long are you keeping the guide colour on? xx

Fresh indulgence tan in 7.5 xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334524158.590884.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334524158.590884.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2,320
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334525598.003382.jpg this is Nouvatan 10% I love it x

What's nouvatan fade off like girls? The pics look amazing xx

Plz post a pic after wash off. Would be interesting to see the results. How long are you keeping the guide colour on? xx

Soz I will do next time this was just a pic I had on my phone from the last time I tanned Before I saw this thread.
I leave mine for 3 1/2 half hours most of my clients leave it on for 3/4 hrs and it turns out fab.If you already use la I'd definitely give it a go.Xx

Hi,

Can you let me know how you get on with the Sienna X, what % you end up using and what the fade off is like as i've got all the kit barr solution and i'm trying to decide on Sienna X or Novatan :) xx

Hey girls just completed my Sienna X training today was Fabulous smells great looks great can't wait to get started sooooo excited :D

Latest posts

Back