Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snap haha!

I've been advertising vani-t for the past week (decided on £20 in the end, I can't charge £16 for a vani-t it's not cost effective) I've not really had much interest?? people are so tight lol

I've had samples delivered today but I've been at work all day so got a royal mail card posted, will go pick up tomorrow, I've a feeling it's either my la tan or fake bake darker, I've a feeling I'm going to stock la tan though. who'd of thought it'd be this hard to make your mind up! x

Great minds think a like, ha ha , Are to trying LA fast tan,please let me know what you think, didn't feel dark enough with the fake bake darker. But am tempted with the Vani-t, but like you dont think clients will pay, some salons doing tans really cheap,and to clients a tans a tan, we know theres a difference but sadly they don't really bother.:sad: did you have a vani-t and did yoy like it? :Love:

Does anyone know what the guide colour is like on the la fast tan? Is it double dipped. I am just trying vani t fast tan and guide is fab. Only keeping on an hour and half but will try and post pic tomorrow. Vani t is quite expensive but I know it has been reduced recently. I am sure if they could bring it down a bit more I am sure they would get loads of business. Smaller bottles would be great as I would hate to have one litre go to waste :-( x

Does anyone know what the guide colour is like on the la fast tan? Is it double dipped. I am just trying vani t fast tan and guide is fab. Only keeping on an hour and half but will try and post pic tomorrow. Vani t is quite expensive but I know it has been reduced recently. I am sure if they could bring it down a bit more I am sure they would get loads of business. Smaller bottles would be great as I would hate to have one litre go to waste :-( x

Hi lissylou

Yes it's double dip and my clients love it with most of them keeping it on over night.

X

Hi lissylou

Yes it's double dip and my clients love it with most of them keeping it on over night.

X

Thank you jcb85 i think these fast tans are fab. X

Thanks jojo x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342017824.202800.jpg

Colour guide washed off x

Here's a client I sprayed Sunday with LA 10 and a light mist of the l
LA Fast tan

I use la and I've never heard of using one % then the fast tan.why would you do this?what colour would it result in?Xx

Just tried it to see if we could get her looking darker than usual, keeping the fast on overnight... She didn't go that dark tho 😊

Here are pics of vani t velocity fast tan washed off after 1hr 30. Lovely colour on my body but way too dark for my face. Other half went omg!! Ha. He sprayed me so he must have overdone it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342082069.975205.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342082069.975205.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 321
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342082109.460213.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342082109.460213.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 307
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342082158.209934.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342082158.209934.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 331
My brother was a similar colour after 2 hours with velocity & continued to get darker the next day, I was really surprised how dark he actually went to be honest, nice colour though.

what do you think? Are you impressed? X

I am quite impressed with the colour but can't say it's gone that much different than the suntana one I have been using. So not sure if I can justify the price. I do seem to go quite dark from solutions. See my previous pic of suntana after four days!!! I know some people like to be dark bu I don't really so I am waiting to try a 6%. The customers I have seen after spray are too dark in my opinion even using an 8%. I must just like a glow.

I am quite impressed with the colour but can't say it's gone that much different than the suntana one I have been using. So not sure if I can justify the price. I do seem to go quite dark from solutions. See my previous pic of suntana after four days!!! I know some people like to be dark bu I don't really so I am waiting to try a 6%. The customers I have seen after spray are too dark in my opinion even using an 8%. I must just like a glow.

oh yes that was you with the Suntana I remember now, yes it looked lovely after 4 days! you take a good tan x

Thanks lush lash. I have a bath every eve as well to try and fade lol. I will just have to go easy on spraying my face in future x

snap haha!

I've been advertising vani-t for the past week (decided on £20 in the end, I can't charge £16 for a vani-t it's not cost effective) I've not really had much interest?? people are so tight lol

I've had samples delivered today but I've been at work all day so got a royal mail card posted, will go pick up tomorrow, I've a feeling it's either my la tan or fake bake darker, I've a feeling I'm going to stock la tan though. who'd of thought it'd be this hard to make your mind up! x
Hi, Lush Lash, have you tried the LA fast tan yet?

Hi, Lush Lash, have you tried the LA fast tan yet?

Hello there my spray tan buddy ;)

lol I haven't tried it yet as I'm still unsure if I'm going with vani-t or not?

I don't want to buy in la tan if I don't like it (I've asked for samples 3 weeks ago & sent 2 emails & apparently they were sent 2 weeks ago but still not been recieved :confused:)

Are you any closer to making a decision? x

Hello there my spray tan buddy ;)

lol I haven't tried it yet as I'm still unsure if I'm going with vani-t or not?

I don't want to buy in la tan if I don't like it (I've asked for samples 3 weeks ago & sent 2 emails & apparently they were sent 2 weeks ago but still not been recieved :confused:)

Are you any closer to making a decision? x
When i've scrubbed my Vani-t tan off after 11 days ,then i'll try my LA fast tan sample.Think i'm going tanning loopy jfjugwehoja#'abkjhgban x ajgwgihhhhnn,HHHHHH. and breath.........:lick:

My daughters home tues, so La fast tan here i come......:D:lick:

Here are the first pics I've managed to get of LA Fast when left on overnight (sprayed on Fri evening and pics taken Sat evening).

Untitled-3.jpg

These are taken outdoors in natural evening light:

Rhifasttan.jpg

Emmafasttan.jpg

Here are a few i did for prom... Nouvatan 10 & 8% :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the first pics I've managed to get of LA Fast when left on overnight (sprayed on Fri evening and pics taken Sat evening).

Untitled-3.jpg

These are taken outdoors in natural evening light:

Rhifasttan.jpg

Emmafasttan.jpg

looks lovely x

Latest posts

Back