Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got pics of vani-t after wash off? Please post! Looked through the whole thread & there's only 1 pic posted after wash off so far :cry: xx

Right first time uploading a pic so hope it works!

This was the 8% Liquid sun after wash off, pics aren't brilliant I'm afraid I was too busy trying to hide my fat bits lol

Attachments

• IMG_0747.JPG
    IMG_0747.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_0748.jpg
    IMG_0748.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 372
I have just been sprayed with Vani-t Velocity fast tan ,i will leave for 4 hrs, i will try post a pic tomorrow,if i can manage to make the picture small enough to put on. Guide colour is fab, hope it looks similar to that after wash off.Shame it's so expensive it's double :sad:the price i pay for my tan,so will have to see if it blows me away.

I have just been sprayed with Vani-t Velocity fast tan ,i will leave for 4 hrs, i will try post a pic tomorrow,if i can manage to make the picture small enough to put on. Guide colour is fab, hope it looks similar to that after wash off.Shame it's so expensive it's double :sad:the price i pay for my tan,so will have to see if it blows me away.

I loved the liquid sun at first and was surprised how dark it was for an 8% (I usually have coconut brown bitz) but it hasn't faded well on me at all even with moisturising everyday. I have read that the velocity is nicer though I did email for a sample but didn't hear anything. At this point I still prefer brown bitz :D

Right first time uploading a pic so hope it works!

This was the 8% Liquid sun after wash off, pics aren't brilliant I'm afraid I was too busy trying to hide my fat bits lol

Thanks for posting pics :) x

How long do you leave your clients to dry and what after care advise do you give re bras and tight clothing?

I've recently switched from Sienna X to Nouvatan because of the prices increases made by Sienna over the last few years. I find them identical as they 'wear' but with it being prom season I've done a heap of tans and there have been a couple issues regarding girls that have put their bras on after 2hrs and the tan has rubbed off!

Just invested in 4 different %'s with Nouvatan so I'm hoping it's me going wrong somewhere.

I never use more than 50ml per full body, I go across the body then back again so don't think I'm using too much solution.

Any feed back would be great :D

jpg.gif

Vani-t velocity rapid tan
left on 4 hrs then washed off, nice colour about a 10% next day looked more like a 12-14% . skin feels silky soft.
Like it but it's double my normal tan that i like.

Attachments

• DSC03872.jpg
    DSC03872.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 647
Last edited:
I havn't made my mind up yet, going to see how long it lasts and wear off.think price is too high for me,as i struggle to get £15 at my salon.
Got Laurens way and fresh indulgence to try out.:D

jpg.gif

another pic. vani-t velocity

Attachments

• DSC03860.jpg
    DSC03860.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 501
Suntana 14%

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341747061.135175.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341747061.135175.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 648
My little niece on her way to her school disco - LA Tan 12%

Her first spray tan! Still a bit young IMO but she begged lol!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341757814.343435.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341757814.343435.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 605
vani t looks lovely x

Too cute bless x

I tell clients not to put their bras on untill they have showered next day, I personally have rub marks from my bra from everyday and even using some barrier spray it still goes darker so I can imagine putting a bra on would make it way worse lol, 50ml is a bit much I use about 30-40ml depending on client size, and thats spraying then going over again with gun set lower, I do however tend to use 50ml on my self but its akward spraying your self lol hth xx

How long do you leave your clients to dry and what after care advise do you give re bras and tight clothing?

I've recently switched from Sienna X to Nouvatan because of the prices increases made by Sienna over the last few years. I find them identical as they 'wear' but with it being prom season I've done a heap of tans and there have been a couple issues regarding girls that have put their bras on after 2hrs and the tan has rubbed off!

Just invested in 4 different %'s with Nouvatan so I'm hoping it's me going wrong somewhere.

I never use more than 50ml per full body, I go across the body then back again so don't think I'm using too much solution.

Any feed back would be great :D

My niece really wants one too! she's 8 and mixed race! lol bless!

Here's a client I sprayed Sunday with LA 10 and a light mist of the l
LA Fast tan

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341918348.581767.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341918348.581767.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 692
Here's a client I sprayed Sunday with LA 10 and a light mist of the l
LA Fast tan

After development or just after spray? X

Just asked for a La fast tan sample, so i will see once and for all which is for me, Vani-t-love it but far too expensive for me:Scared:
la tan - like the tan alot no orange, takes a while to dry. Used to have sinus pain when used it but will wear a mask or nose filters(good price)
Brown bitz -like the 10% but i go bit too golden with anything higher, find long drying time.(good price)

the hunt goes on......lol:rolleyes:

Just asked for a La fast tan sample, so i will see once and for all which is for me, Vani-t-love it but far too expensive for me:Scared:
la tan - like the tan alot no orange, takes a while to dry. Used to have sinus pain when used it but will wear a mask or nose filters(good price)
Brown bitz -like the 10% but i go bit too golden with anything higher, find long drying time.(good price)

the hunt goes on......lol:rolleyes:

snap haha!

I've been advertising vani-t for the past week (decided on £20 in the end, I can't charge £16 for a vani-t it's not cost effective) I've not really had much interest?? people are so tight lol

I've had samples delivered today but I've been at work all day so got a royal mail card posted, will go pick up tomorrow, I've a feeling it's either my la tan or fake bake darker, I've a feeling I'm going to stock la tan though. who'd of thought it'd be this hard to make your mind up! x

Latest posts

Back