Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone..

I'm going to receive the Suntana solution with my gun purchase. Does anyone know how well it fades off?

I had the Xen Tan done on me, and the fade off was fine, although I wasn't overly excited with the colour pay-off from the beginning if I'm honest.
It went on fabulously, left it on over night, then after the first shower the colour fade was quite extreme.
I didn't use a body scrub or anything, I did the usual when first having a tan.
But the remaining colour faded off with no patches so that was good.

I'm currently sourcing samples from companies to trial other brands. But being as Suntana will be the first ones I receive, ideally I'd love a heads up on anyones experience with it.

Thanks Geeks :)

Hi everyone..

I'm going to receive the Suntana solution with my gun purchase. Does anyone know how well it fades off?

I had the Xen Tan done on me, and the fade off was fine, although I wasn't overly excited with the colour pay-off from the beginning if I'm honest.
It went on fabulously, left it on over night, then after the first shower the colour fade was quite extreme.

I'm currently sourcing samples from companies to trial other brands. But being as Suntana will be the first ones I receive, ideally I'd love a heads up on anyones experience with it.

Suntana can be quite hard for people to get off, if you search Suntana on here you'll see others opinions.
Personally I like the solutions but the wear off isn't the best x

Only my 2nd tan, done for a friend! This is Nouvatan 12% guide colour x

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 387
The best way to compare tans is to look at pictures of the developed tan, the guide colour is irrelevant as its only for our benefit 😉 x

The best way to compare tans is to look at pictures of the developed tan, the guide colour is irrelevant as its only for our benefit �� x
I agree with thie above statement and also want to add that all Nouvatan solutions have the same guide colour, so the 20% and the 8% will look exactly the same as the photo above when initially sprayed on the skin. The difference between an 8% tan and a 20% tan would only be truely seen once the tan is fully developed and washed off.

Hi everyone..

Hello fellow SLH resident!

I like the colour Suntana gives but I agree it isnt the best fade off, I found it went very patchy but obviously others may disagree!

To the lady who asked about Vani T, I had my first Vani T spray tan the other day and I thought it was a simply gorgeous colour! I do love a dark tan and I had the 12% which I thought was perfect! Brown not orange and I havent noticed a bad fade off HTH :)

Hi, new to this! Was wondering if you know of any good 'sticky feet' or paper knicker brands I should get for my new spray tanning kit?

I got 25 thongs, hairnets and sticky feet on eBay for £12.95. Nobody has used the pants and I've used sticky feet a couple of times but I find them a hindrance as I have a black towel on the floor of my tent and the sticky feet tend to get tangled in it. The hairnets r brill but might just get them on their own next time. Has no probs just putting barrier cream on feet with towel in tent. X

Thank you, so you would suggest just hair nets and then just a towel instead of sticky feet and knickers? X

Might be worth buying a pack oh knickers in case but I wouldn't bother with sticky feet. Also with the towel u can just wash it and it saves the rent floor getting wet and slippy.

Hi ive just bought in a 16% sienna X has anyone got any pictures of the results? thankyou x

Which solution has the best colour guide for beginners ? Thankyou in advance :)

LA tan has a dark colour guide because its double dipped x

I agree with thie above statement and also want to add that all Nouvatan solutions have the same guide colour, so the 20% and the 8% will look exactly the same as the photo above when initially sprayed on the skin. The difference between an 8% tan and a 20% tan would only be truely seen once the tan is fully developed and washed off.

This was my first spraytan so felt quite proud and wanted to share. Didn't mislead anyone, did state that it was the guide colour.

This was my first spraytan so felt quite proud and wanted to share. Didn't mislead anyone, did state that it was the guide colour.
It is fine that you wanted to share, I was just stating the facts about Nouvatan's guide colours (I didn't say you had mislead anyone or imply that you were trying to mislead either). :Love:

Anyone have anymore tan pictures? This thread has gone a bit quiet lately x

hay guys, sorry to interupt the thread but been searching the internet and cant find anything so thought you lovely ladies might be able to help....

I have a client who wants me to spray her green for a costume for new years eve but I cant find anything I could put in my gun, anyone have any suggestions? other thank using a tin of body spray i cant find anything.

Nouvatan 20%

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356040596.603385.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356040596.603385.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 410
hay guys, sorry to interupt the thread but been searching the internet and cant find anything so thought you lovely ladies might be able to help....

I have a client who wants me to spray her green for a costume for new years eve but I cant find anything I could put in my gun, anyone have any suggestions? other thank using a tin of body spray i cant find anything.

I am also a cake decorator, could you use a food colouring diluted in water and put into your gun? no idea what it will do to your gun though

Latest posts

Back