Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am also a cake decorator, could you use a food colouring diluted in water and put into your gun? no idea what it will do to your gun though

I have an old gun i can use so doesnt really matter if it ruins it lol! Will that stain their skin though? Oh God why have i said i would do this? haha I thought i would be able to get some kind of runny body paint but cant find any :/

Just starting Spray Tanning 2 weeks ago Loving it. My Boyfriend sprayed me with 14% LA Tan, I got him to spray me twice more for experiment than anything else as alot of Therapist around my area doing "double dip" so wanted to test it out will post pic after I've showeref x

hay guys, sorry to interupt the thread but been searching the internet and cant find anything so thought you lovely ladies might be able to help....

I have a client who wants me to spray her green for a costume for new years eve but I cant find anything I could put in my gun, anyone have any suggestions? other thank using a tin of body spray i cant find anything.

Hi

Maybe someone has tan solution that's gone off. It's been posted on here before that old solution goes green and turns the person you're spraying green until wash off when it leaves a nice tan! Haven't tried it myself so maybe you'd need to test it first.

Or you could leave 60ml uncovered in a warm place. Just a thought :)

Charlie

This isn't me (I wish!) but it's 8% Nouvatan :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356096062.538558.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356096062.538558.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 354
Just starting Spray Tanning 2 weeks ago Loving it. My Boyfriend sprayed me with 14% LA Tan, I got him to spray me twice more for experiment than anything else as alot of Therapist around my area doing "double dip" so wanted to test it out will post pic after I've showeref x

I cant seem to upload the pic but to be honest Im a bit disappointed with how light its turned out, didnt want it super dark but it looks more sunkissed, This is the highest % I have apart from the Fast Tan thinking for clients that want a darker tan I will offer them the Fast Tan will it go alot darker than the 14%. I love the brown coloir of LA Tan and so have the clients I've done so far, with one of them telling me everyone thought she had come back from holidays I applied LA 12% on her, all of my tans have been coming out quite light tho. Could I maybe have the gun down too low, I do the couchroll test?

I have an old gun i can use so doesnt really matter if it ruins it lol! Will that stain their skin though? Oh God why have i said i would do this? haha I thought i would be able to get some kind of runny body paint but cant find any :/

well when i used to have to kneed it into the sugarpaste to make it green it was a buggar to get off my fingers and i was usually coloured fingers for a day or so, so i would imagine it would stain the skin. get a bottle its only a couple quid. you can buy food colouring in drops, dust and paste form. good luck lol

I am also a cake decorator, could you use a food colouring diluted in water and put into your gun? no idea what it will do to your gun though

Green food colouring will work and it will "dye" the skin - wouldn't go overboard with it though as will take 3-4 days to fade off ... won't harm your gun at all.

When I try to attach a picture it says-Feature disabled from forum administrator.

Anybody know why this would be?
Would love to share- I use brown bitz and swear by them x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I've been thinking of switching to Nouvatan from Sienna X, and after seeing all the fab pics on here I'm pretty sure I will.
Just need to get some samples to make sure :)

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

One of my clients wearing I Love My London Tan 16%

Attachments

• kaytee.jpg
    kaytee.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 494
Both dancers wearing LA 18%

Attachments

• dancers.jpg
    dancers.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 533
3 Ladies on the right wearing I Love My London Tan 16%

Attachments

• k.jpg
    k.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 574
Nouvatan 20% after two days wear

Attachments

• togahs.jpg
    togahs.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 410
OMG 12%...before development

Attachments

• omg 12.jpg
    omg 12.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 558
Lovely colours, most of my client like to be super dark to , which do u prefer the la or London tan?

Girl on left fresh indulgence 11.5 double dipped middle girl fresh indulgence 7.5%

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357164734.725896.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357164734.725896.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 355
London Tan.... Love the price ;)

How does it smell? I have to use cheaper solutions :-/ my clientele just won't pay more than £10/15 for a tan there's salons here offering them for a fiver !!!

The smell is nice....i prefer the scented tans anyhow. I charge £15 per tan. Some people in my area charge £8 for mobile tans. I tan from a studio at home.

Latest posts

Back