Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
London tan looks like quite a nice 'brown' tan. Probably the only brand I haven't tried lol.

I've finally got round to trialling viesha 2 hour tan and have to say I'm impressed. Colour went on lovely, not too dark quite colour so my sister felt comfortable leaving the house without that dreaded 'just be sprayed' look. It smelt pleasant and she left it on for just under 2 and a half hours. She's off out tonight and wanted some last minute colour. Every other rapid I've used doesn't have much colour at all until the next morning but I was surprised and pleased to see a good white line just after wash off!

Well done Viesha - Stevie if your on here can you pop me over a price list for your 2 hour tan? Maybe just 500ml bottle as I don't spray enough for a litre at the moment.

Will give the other %s a go over the coming weeks - maybe this is the one to finally sway me to switch!!! So pleased.

Here's the tan line straight out the shower (not the best pic sorry!) very interested to see the final colour tomorrow and wear off! x
dupy2yju.jpg

Both dancers wearing LA 18%

Taralass - is this the 18% after wash off & development? I know some dancers leave the guide on that's why I ask x

Yes after development. Some of the dancers i do will not wash off but these girls have x

Yes after development. Some of the dancers i do will not wash off but these girls have x

Thanks, I've got some disco but haven't used it yet. My cousins 18th next week & she wants to be dark so will use the disco on her x

Last edited:
yep, never happy. are you with LA now Lush?
just ordered a 14% brown bitz to try ,most want dark
could be tempted with this London tan .
I have loads up at salon though so should stop buying....but it's so hard:mad: help me;)

Yes the London Tan is more brown and i have found that the 16% is darker than LA 18 and Nouvatan 20%.

Another brand i use is OMG and again i love this one!!!

Brownbitz coconut extra dark is also lovely. I tanned a group of Toni and Guy hairdressers last week with Brownbitz and the feedback was great!! Just waiting for some pics of them :lol:

I have a few bottles of the London tan. I use it when I have a promotion on and I always make sure the clients know its not my usual fresh indulgence. I like it. It is more brown but I think the fade off is good x

London tan looks like quite a nice 'brown' tan. Probably the only brand I haven't tried lol.

I've finally got round to trialling viesha 2 hour tan and have to say I'm impressed. Colour went on lovely, not too dark quite colour so my sister felt comfortable leaving the house without that dreaded 'just be sprayed' look. It smelt pleasant and she left it on for just under 2 and a half hours. She's off out tonight and wanted some last minute colour. Every other rapid I've used doesn't have much colour at all until the next morning but I was surprised and pleased to see a good white line just after wash off!

Well done Viesha - Stevie if your on here can you pop me over a price list for your 2 hour tan? Maybe just 500ml bottle as I don't spray enough for a litre at the moment.

Will give the other %s a go over the coming weeks - maybe this is the one to finally sway me to switch!!! So pleased.

Here's the tan line straight out the shower (not the best pic sorry!) very interested to see the final colour tomorrow and wear off! x
dupy2yju.jpg
Thank you for the Amazing comments Lizi, means so much to us that our customers are happy :) Will PM prices but you can also see them all on our website :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Two of my regular girlies with Brownbitz

Attachments

• brownbitz.jpg
    brownbitz.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 410
OMG Strawberry

Attachments

• brownbitz 1.jpg
    brownbitz 1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 446
The coconut, does not have a percentage bottle just reads..very dark tan

Yes the London Tan is more brown and i have found that the 16% is darker than LA 18 and Nouvatan 20%.

Another brand i use is OMG and again i love this one!!!

Brownbitz coconut extra dark is also lovely. I tanned a group of Toni and Guy hairdressers last week with Brownbitz and the feedback was great!! Just waiting for some pics of them :lol:

16% is darker than LA Disco? Wow I have a customer who would love this! Is 16 the darkest London Tan do? Might have to get a sample! X

yes 16% is their super dark, its very browny/holiday colour....you know what i mean!

Solution Sample Pack

Taralass, if you had to choose between Brown Bitz and London Tan which would you prefer Thanks Gem x

Hi all, I'm currently using Nouvatan and have some clients who love the 20% but others who have moaned & groaned saying its not dark enough. So I'm thinking of getting a brown dark solution, just 1 bottle for those who like DARK. Swore I wouldn't but hey ho gotta go with what people want I guess. Now I've decided I just need to decide on a solution. Should be done by the summer lol. Hate making decisions hehehe:)) xx

Latest posts

Back