Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LA TAN Disco on a Female Body Builder

Attachments

• 581683_10151749970410630_827646035_n.jpg
    581683_10151749970410630_827646035_n.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 632
As I'm doing it mobile atm when it's in the bag it seems to Move it. The dial can be turned right around about 10 times from tight to loose. Think I might try the technique of turning it all the way so no spray n then round to 7/8 o'clock. At least that way every time I get it out I tighten it n then Un tighten it a little. Will try tonight. I have seen other guns that the dials are numbered. Might see if they fit my machine x
You don't need another gun, you need to learn to set your gun and to pack your gun safely so it doesn't move in your bag.

I'm mobile and my gun setting has never moved when I've transported it (although if it did I would just set it correctly again when I started spraying).

How do you pack your gun?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375010643.335087.jpg

Me on the left with 12% Nouvatan. Sprayed on Tuesday and this was taken last night (Saturday)

Suntana blackberry 14% ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375027784.409689.jpg

LA tan 12% on both, sprayed Wednesday and this was 2 days later

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 583
You don't need another gun, you need to learn to set your gun and to pack your gun safely so it doesn't move in your bag.

I'm mobile and my gun setting has never moved when I've transported it (although if it did I would just set it correctly again when I started spraying).

How do you pack your gun?

Ok I have now worked out that from tightest to tipex mark is 4 turns. So when I get it out i just tighten n un tighten it 4 times. Did one yday n it was perfect. It is just in a holdal bag, with the gun standing up. It is still really new n couldn't take the gun off the hose so think that's why it was moving around. Got a strong guy to take gun off. So now it stands upright n doesn't move. Lucky i didnt rush out to buy a new gun. Think im happy with my new set up now lol.
Thank you for your help x

Ok I have now worked out that from tightest to tipex mark is 4 turns. So when I get it out i just tighten n un tighten it 4 times. Did one yday n it was perfect. It is just in a holdal bag, with the gun standing up. It is still really new n couldn't take the gun off the hose so think that's why it was moving around. Got a strong guy to take gun off. So now it stands upright n doesn't move. Lucky i didnt rush out to buy a new gun. Think im happy with my new set up now lol.
Thank you for your help x
What machine/gun do you have hun?

Is that with the guide colour still on? X
Hi, yes the pic of the Disco is with the guide on, here is one after wash off as someone has previously said...not as dark as you would think.

Attachments

• 539588_10153064884600541_804736981_n.jpg
    539588_10153064884600541_804736981_n.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 531
This is a "before & After shot" for Fake Bake Dark

Attachments

• before and after.jpg
    before and after.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 573
This is a "before & After shot" for Fake Bake Dark

This is a different person though.. So not a true result for that skin type/tone x

I normally use fake bake extra dark which I love and maintain weekly, Ive never ever had any problem with it and it suits my skin, all my friends who I spray also love it. But it is expensive. After reading all the comments on here about Nouvatan, ive ordered some samples. Im spraying someone very pale this afternoon with the 12%, so Ill try and take before and after photo's. I tan on Thursdays and im going to use the 14% so ill also try and do some pics of the 14 to upload. I dont have to much problem with the fade off and just scrub off on Thursday before respraying, but the Nouvatan comments on how nicely it fades are intriguing me, so Ill let you all know about that too. These are the things that most interest me. Also Im using an air brush but thinking of purchasing the freshmist professional Tanning machine as ive read lots of lovely comments on it and HVLP's, so if anyone has any comments or advice on that purchase please give it :) x

The before and after shot of the fake bake dark a few posts above is probably before it is washed off. It doesnt stay that dark unless you apply two coats. I often use the mousse on top of my legs for an extra coat after 3 days as I do like to be as brown as can be, it combines well with the spray.

wow i used nouvatan yesterday and im seriously impressed with the colour, 14% its far darker than fake bake dark.. and a gorgeous colour, if the fade off is as good as reviews say it is, i think im converted. It was a bit sticky unlike fake bake that drys almost instantly.. but at the far cheaper cost i think i can cope with this. I sprayed a client with the 12% and they were very happy .. it wasnt as dark as i thought it would be and really suited there skin wich is very pale, they looked as if they had spent a few weeks on the med.

I've tried a few other brands and don't think you can beat Nouvatan. Most of my clients are 40ish ladies like myself and want a natural tan. I sprayed a lady that I know for the first time on Tuesday with 10% and have already had 3 bookings from ladies that have seen her and couldn't believe it wasn't real! Word of mouth is the way forward with this product, it speaks for itself.

wow i used nouvatan yesterday and im seriously impressed with the colour, 14% its far darker than fake bake dark.. and a gorgeous colour, if the fade off is as good as reviews say it is, i think im converted. It was a bit sticky unlike fake bake that drys almost instantly.. but at the far cheaper cost i think i can cope with this. I sprayed a client with the 12% and they were very happy .. it wasnt as dark as i thought it would be and really suited there skin wich is very pale, they looked as if they had spent a few weeks on the med.

Any photos?

Scaffrey you've seen all mine or do u want them again?

Scaffrey you've seen all mine or do u want them again?

Sorry cloughers, Ill check yours out on fb again. I want to see your 14% because I used LA Tan fast tan and it was awful, orangey rather than a nice brown. I love their 10 & 12% but for some one that wants a bit darker I'm not liking the choices after 12% Brown in the LA range.

Latest posts

Back