Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's only my Facebook which is private, only friends can see pics which are clients ect, hope I don't upset anyone, also no faces are in the pics just body, or tan lines, non recognizable x

Also they are pics that are already all over the net when nouvatan is googled I've just cropped heads and used tan lines Ect xx

Also they are pics that are already all over the net when nouvatan is googled I've just cropped heads and used tan lines Ect xx

Great idea ;-)

This is OMG 16%... I'm starting to think I'm doing something wrong as this isn't as dark as I would expect it to be and her mum got a 12% and it didn't even look like she had a tan done ???x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371816615.169293.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371816615.169293.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 328
Have prob already posted this pic but can't remember ! This is also OMG 16% on the same friend x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371816869.882846.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371816869.882846.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 332
My point is I've had 12% tans before and they're roughly this colour.. So would expect 16% to be a dark tan !x

Not really obvious on the pic but the one on the left is naturally pale, where as the one on the right had abit of a base colour both had the same colour, but it has turned out a little darker on the one on the right.

So Nicki I guess it may have abit to do with her natural colouring as to how dark a tan will go on her skin tone. Have you tried the 16% on yourself to see if it goes darker on you? Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371820215.638360.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371820215.638360.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 277
Sorry tried to crop faces out of pic & its ended up blurred n a bad picture sorry ;) they would kill me with the faces they are pulling lol xx

Not really obvious on the pic but the one on the left is naturally pale, where as the one on the right had abit of a base colour both had the same colour, but it has turned out a little darker on the one on the right.

So Nicki I guess it may have abit to do with her natural colouring as to how dark a tan will go on her skin tone. Have you tried the 16% on yourself to see if it goes darker on you? Xx

The girl tans naturally very well actually.. I've not tried 16% on myself as I have blonde hair and I'm naturally very pale... Almost blue I'm so white haha ! So I know the fade off would be terrible! Plus I have noone to spray me x

This is when she was on holiday in Tenerife last year .. This was about 1 week into the holiday !

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371821638.188216.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371821638.188216.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 337
In the second week of her holiday in Tenerife x

In the second week of her holiday in Tenerife last year... So ideally I would have wanted it to be this kind of colour ?xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371821771.621175.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371821771.621175.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 319
Mmm, she has gone a very deep colour abroad. Only thing I can think is that she was maybe a little paler than usual? I dont use OMG so im just trying to think what it could be ;) it could just be that omg 16% isnt that dark xx

Mmm, she has gone a very deep colour abroad. Only thing I can think is that she was maybe a little paler than usual? I dont use OMG so im just trying to think what it could be ;) it could just be that omg 16% isnt that dark xx

Well she wasn't brown but tanned enough if u get me ? Like if. Had her colour before the tan from natural I would be mega chuffed - coz I don't tan lol !!

I really think its something to do with me as the pics below are me with an OMG 12% about 1&1/2-2 years ago (sprayed by a friend and different gun) . Please ignore the silly faces haha !

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371826735.372784.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371826735.372784.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 263
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371826744.139481.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371826744.139481.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 239
Well she wasn't brown but tanned enough if u get me ? Like if. Had her colour before the tan from natural I would be mega chuffed - coz I don't tan lol !!

I really think its something to do with me as the pics below are me with an OMG 12% about 1&1/2-2 years ago (sprayed by a friend and different gun) . Please ignore the silly faces haha !

This sounds daft and if this is the cause then I will kick myself but I have the ts50 gun and in the tube that picks up the tan ( goes into the cup ) there is a wee silver thing which I assumed was just so not too much tan was picked up- is this supposed to be in the gun when spraying ??x

That silver thing in the end of the pick up tune is a weight to keep the pick up tube in the solution. The gun can be used with or without it (some people find it falls out when cleaning), I always advise getting a jubilee clip to hold it in place if it is falling out all the time.

That will not be the cause of you issue.

Can I ask how much solution you are using per tan please?

That silver thing in the end of the pick up tune is a weight to keep the pick up tube in the solution. The gun can be used with or without it (some people find it falls out when cleaning), I always advise getting a jubilee clip to hold it in place if it is falling out all the time.

That will not be the cause of you issue.

Can I ask how much solution you are using per tan please?

50ml and that does full spray plus light mist for second spray x

50ml should be giving a nice even coat and providing the perect colour so maybe they have changed their ingredients.

I don't know what else to suggest but to try samples of other high percent tans on the same model and that should let you see if it is a change in her skin or the solution ingredients that is causing the higher percents not to turn out as dark now as they used to.

50ml should be giving a nice even coat and providing the perect colour so maybe they have changed their ingredients.

I don't know what else to suggest but to try samples of other high percent tans on the same model and that should let you see if it is a change in her skin or the solution ingredients that is causing the higher percents not to turn out as dark now as they used to.

Ok thanks.. I will try their 20% but buy a smaller bottle so I'm not wasting money lol! Or maybe buy drops ?

I'm also thinking of trialling nouvatan aswell on this client and see which suits her better.

Latest posts

Back