Liner holes?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexi

Reaction score
Hey

Has anyone else had problems with the footsie bath liners, about every 3-4th one has a whole in it! I bought 100, so I think I've got a lotta holes to go! It then leaks all over the floor!

Anyone!?

Becki xxx

I have never had one with a hole in it, it sounds like a faulty batch - I'd get in touch with them. HTH

I too have had this problem and they said that I was just to let them know when I was ordering more how many had had holes in

I am halfway through a batch of about 100 and I reckon about 5-8 have had holes in them. I blocked the little hole in the footsie bath with a little blutac to stop getting my floor soaking wet.

I am halfway through a batch of about 100 and I reckon about 5-8 have had holes in them. I blocked the little hole in the footsie bath with a little blutac to stop getting my floor soaking wet.

This is what I did with mine too after the first puddle... saves all the mess and so simple to rectify the problem :hug:

This is what I did with mine too after the first puddle... saves all the mess and so simple to rectify the problem :hug:

Probably stole the idea from you Jen xxx

I am not that clever on my own:hug:

I've had it happen to me too, terrible mess all over the floor and really embarrassing in front of a new client. I now put in two liners, just in case.

Nikki

I don't think we've had a hole in any of ours. The Blu Tac idea is a good one though!

So glad it just wasn't me leaking!! I didn't notice it until it was too late. Very embarassing. Will try the blue tack.

x

thanks for all your replys!!

I will try the blue tac idea - is there no purpose to the hole in the bowl then? I won't cause a problem by blocking it up?

This is my second lot of liners, first lot no holes this lot, lots of holes!

I'm having one of those weeks, my steamer exploded today :cry:

becki xxx

I had a batch that had holes in. I found that they was always on the corner and on the bend as it goes underneath. That is where the liner seems to be at its thinest.
I used bluetack to block the hole also.

Latest posts

Back