Liquid and power - whats best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lady R

Reaction score
Hi all

Am currently using Salon System L&P but know its not so hot and want to change. What do you all out there recommend?

cheers :)

I use entity range and also creative. i like them both, i use creative for when the client wants pink and white as the white is really crisp and my smiles come out really sharp, and entity if they want natural as i like the way it goes on.

tigi
xxx

i have trained with so many products over my 12 years in nails and the best advice i can give is to call the suppliers up and ask for a sample kit then you will find a product that suits you the most, my favs are odyssey, entity and ezflow.

There are soooo many great products, make sure the product comes with great training and support.

I would ring round suppliers and request samples that way you will find what you like, Im an avivd young nails fan i love the colours the white is white, if i want to tone down the white and use soft i use pearl
Nail art colours are to die for but I also like ezflow for the glitters (there range is amazing)

get some samples sit down and have a play thats the only way you gonna find out which one you like to work with x

i'm really enjoying the new nail architecture acrylic system from lechat nails.

its very strong and reliable as well as easy to use and the packaging is very stylish to be seen on your desk.

I trained in and use creative which i love...

I recently did a young nails course too and have fallen in love with it...(am yet to use it on clients though....)

And one that i DON'T recomment is hawely....my boss decided she wasn't going to pay the big bucks for creative recently so now i am stuck with a giant bottle of hawely monomer which is crap...i feel sorry for my clients :mad:

Hi I trained in NSI but converted to creative in Aug and love the product so much that im booked on convertion course for the gel in Feb. xx Good luck on what product you decide on xx

I love Young Nails. Used to use CND, but got tired of the yellowing issue.

Ahh thanks for that guys

I love all the advice and will definitely order a few trial kits and get playing!

The choice out there is bewildering but hey thats the joy of nails!!!!

Thanks! xx:)

Latest posts

Back