Liquid eyeliner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

relax

Reaction score
Hi just wanted too know which liquid eyeliner any of you would suggest???? Thanks

I love MAC and also their gel Fluidline eyeliner.

I wear liquid eyeliner every day. I use Bourjois. The brush is lovely and thin. I've struggled with other ones as they've gone on too thick but I've used the Bourjois one for a few years now and I love it! It's called finer pinceau and it stays on all day!

I prefer a pot of gel liner and a brush. The best ones are Bobbi Brown, MAC, and Clinique.

Id say bobbi brown gels too
xxx

Urban Decay do a great product called Transforming Potion. It's basically a clear liner that has two different thickness brushes and then you use it with any powder shadow or loose pigment to make a liquid eyeliner. I love it!

Oh i am going to have bother choosing which one to go for this could end up very expensive lol

I have Chinese eyes so EVERY brand of liquid eyeliner leaves the butterfly effect on my eyelids apart from Rimmel exaggerate. I use it with Shelaq from Benefit on hot days. I have tried all the other liquid eyeliners under the sun but have found and stuck with this one for 4 years! :) Hths x

Estee lauder double wear liquid eyeliner. Stays on all day,goes on beautifully and comes in about 6 colours!xxxx

Blacktrack by Mac

Jacqui xx

I second the vote for mac fluidline. Put on with the 266 brush, it glides on lovely and stays all day xx

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Lord & berry eyeliner pen ! In actual love with this !

Just to let everyone know i went with the YSL shocking pen liner, its fab x

I hatehatehate rimmel liquid eyeliner, it smudges and it burns :(

I just got one from Avon yesterday it's a gel liner but in pencil type form and have to say I'm so impressed with it. I only bought it as it was one that pixiewoo recommends . It's so buttery soft an easy to apply.

Blinc - no smudges, waterproof, but you can take it off with warm water and gentle pressure. Wouldn't use anything else now and use their mascara too.

Latest posts

Back