Liquid gold glue remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelnailz

Reaction score
Hi all :hug:

Just wanted to hear your thoughts on this product? I have a few wefts glued in top of my hair as it`s really short due to chemo last year. It looks great but i don't want to ruin my hair and OK I know glued wefts are not ideal BUT it`s either that or wigs and I did wear wigs for 6 months and cant stand it any longer. Sorry waffled a bit there :eek: anyway Does this product dissolve the bonding glue? I got Salon Pro glue remover but it just wets and softens the wefts but still leaves lumps of glue in scalp...can anyone recommend anything or let me know what they think of the liquid gold remover thanks in advance xxx

Edited to say that hair is to short for bonds/micrrorings etc and the wefts are a temp measure not longterm xx

Last edited:
:lol:Have you still got the bottle of Liquid Gold is it a plastic bottle or glass ?

:lol:Have you still got the bottle of Liquid Gold is it a plastic bottle or glass ?

It a glass bottle...does this make a difference? xx

Hi all :hug:

Just wanted to hear your thoughts on this product? I have a few wefts glued in top of my hair as it`s really short due to chemo last year. It looks great but i don't want to ruin my hair and OK I know glued wefts are not ideal BUT it`s either that or wigs and I did wear wigs for 6 months and cant stand it any longer. Sorry waffled a bit there :eek: anyway Does this product dissolve the bonding glue? I got Salon Pro glue remover but it just wets and softens the wefts but still leaves lumps of glue in scalp...can anyone recommend anything or let me know what they think of the liquid gold remover thanks in advance xxx

Edited to say that hair is to short for bonds/micrrorings etc and the wefts are a temp measure not longterm xx

How long is your hair?

The glass bottles tend to be the original version but new formula. The plastic container is a bit thicker.
I am hoping you got a professional to do these wefts for you as i really wouldnt advise messing around with your hair yourself whilst it is still recovering, if so removal should not be a problem.
Please please please get a professional to apply and remove any hair extensions in the future as you may cause permanent damage if you dont know what you are doing .
Sorry x

Last edited:
The glass bottles tend to be the original version but new formula. The plastic container is a bit thicker.
I am hoping you got a professional to do these wefts for you as i really wouldnt advise messing around with your hair yourself whilst it is still recovering, if so removal should not be a problem.
Please please please get a professional to apply and remove any hair extensions in the future as you may cause permanent damage if you dont know what you are doing .
Sorry x

Thanks xxx :hug:

Latest posts

Back