Little bit excited

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolaluise

Reaction score
Just had to share this ... I uploaded a Balmain hair extension pic (that i had done) on my Facebook group page and Balmain themselves liked it and shared on their page. Wahoo feel like I've had a major pat on the back xxx

Awww that is brilliant!!! Well done!! I'd be real chuffed if I were you!!! X

Just had to share this ... I uploaded a Balmain hair extension pic (that i had done) on my Facebook group page and Balmain themselves liked it and shared on their page. Wahoo feel like I've had a major pat on the back xxx

What an honour... Well done, hope your proud!xx

Thats awesome well done!! Xxx

Here it is eeep eeep eeep, I'm super excited by this haha.

Thanks geekies :D I'm so proud ... This has put me in a super mood today!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361271987.279864.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361271987.279864.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 148
Well done you must be over the moon Xx

That's excellant! They retweeted one of my fittings last week on Twitter which freaked me out as felt like "big brother is watching me" especially as I didn't @BalmainhairUK the pic. Its really nice that a big company like that take notice of what we do. X

That's excellant! They retweeted one of my fittings last week on Twitter which freaked me out as felt like "big brother is watching me" especially as I didn't @BalmainhairUK the pic. Its really nice that a big company like that take notice of what we do. X

I didn't even think to look at twitter until I read your post, when I looked I've had a retweet too :D

It's so uplifting isn't it! Xx

well done, thats fantastic xxx:hug:

I didn't even think to look at twitter until I read your post, when I looked I've had a retweet too :D

It's so uplifting isn't it! Xx

Haha double celebrations! Xx

Haha the hubby said its like getting a retweet off a celeb lol I personally think its better!! :D

Latest posts

Back