Little things that irritate you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you lend something to someone and then they lend it to one of their friends without asking [emoji35][emoji35] or when you lend something and never get it back!

When you lend something to someone and then they lend it to one of their friends without asking [emoji35][emoji35] or when you lend something and never get it back!
Or get it back damaged

Well I know I will have to have my item dry cleaned when I get it back because the person who borrowed it is a smoker and I'm not so the ash tray smell will drive me crazy!

Can anyone recommend hair extension suppliers.......:mad: Enough!!!!!! God it's every other post mun!

Can anyone recommend hair extension suppliers.......:mad: Enough!!!!!! God it's every other post mun
Yup! And names...can't think of a name...use the search facility on here!!!

I love the way this thread has so many posts, so many things annoy us lol

The way some people spoon feed others. When I was training, we had to work stuff out for ourselves. We would then be told if we're correct and why.
When I first started my apprenticeship I was sent home with colour charts, product manuals etc and was expected to know it inside out. Despite not necessarily using all the products myself. X

People who ask for advice then completely disregard it.
If you want reassurance ask for reassurance not advice! X

People who ask for advice then completely disregard it.
If you want reassurance ask for reassurance not advice! X
Omg yes!! This gets on my last nerve! X

People putting stripping instead of striping
And scrapping instead of scraping

People putting stripping instead of striping
And scrapping instead of scraping
Dare I add those that put ect instead of etc.

Those that ask for info and never seem to come back or acknowledge that you've responded.

I could go on but I'll shut up x

Dare I add those that put ect instead of etc.

Those that ask for info and never seem to come back or acknowledge that you've responded.

I could go on but I'll shut up x

THANKYOU!!! I thought it was just me thinking that one!! [emoji23][emoji106]

These gobbledegook posts that often appear on this site, you know the ones I mean [emoji16]

These gobbledegook posts that often appear on this site, you know the ones I mean
emoji16.png
Spam lol probably from a far distant land going by the very bad English and Grammar in those posts

People putting a question mark at the end of what is clearly a statement not a question, presumably so the reader reads an uplift into the end of the sentence.

People who write long essay posts with no paragraphs. I give up reading them.

Putting an "X" at the end of every sentence, and adults (or anyone for that matter) not typing words correctly, it's not Skol...it SCHOOL, it's You're not UR grrrr I did delete this friend off my Facebook she's 42 yrs old for goodness sake - Grow up lol

There is a big difference if you type on the laptop or on the phone. At least For me.

I'm sat here on the sofa my other half is eating a SMALL packet of crisps which seems to be lasting forever and I'm getting so irritated with the noise of the packet and have never heard someone chew so loud !!! I could just slap him [emoji35] people eating crisps clearly really irritates me and I know it's such a stupid thing , what gets on your nerves no matter how small ( oh and people eating with their mouths open ) don't get me going on that one [emoji6]
Lol I can see where your coming from, my husband does the exact same thing or when he eats dinner he really slaps he's lips together, so annoying

When people book in for a cut and finish, or colour. But decide they only want a dry cut when they rock up.

People putting a question mark at the end of what is clearly a statement not a question, presumably so the reader reads an uplift into the end of the sentence.

You mean a rhetorical question???? In a "one time at band camp" sort of tone!?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Latest posts

Back