Little things that irritate you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When my boyfriend gets out of bed and only opens the blind not the curtains and leaves the duvet in a ball shape in the middle of the bed [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Been looking at competition online as you do and came across a "stylist " saying cheap colours if the client brings own dye WTF [emoji37]

Children. Full stop!! Haha!
No it's the parents that irritate me because they don't discipline!!

Yeh I know exactly what you mean they have little demons and everyone else can see it but they can't !

Can't deal with parents just letting their kids act like a maniac when your trying to cut their hair

Can't deal with parents just letting their kids act like a maniac when your trying to cut their hair
Grr my cousins husband literally CLAMPS his kids heads still. What would you do? Wriggle to get out of course! If they taught them to sit still when they're told to life would be easier!!

When my husband has a shower and leaves the shower up high so i have to stand on the edge of the bath to reach it back down again [emoji35] problems of a short person!

Does anyone else's other half leave socks everywhere????? We went camping and I found a pair in my door card two weeks after!!!! I mean come on?!
Other than that they will be in the bathroom, on my sofa behind pillows!! I'm sure he does it to annoy me now! [emoji34][emoji34]

"I" is grammatically correct (for poshos!) [emoji6]

It depends! You wouldn't say this is a picture of I. So you shouldn't say this is a picture of so n so and I.

Whereas you would say so n so and I are going shopping. Because you would say I am going shopping.

Does anyone else's other half leave socks everywhere????? We went camping and I found a pair in my door card two weeks after!!!! I mean come on?!
Other than that they will be in the bathroom, on my sofa behind pillows!! I'm sure he does it to annoy me now! [emoji34][emoji34]
Not socks everywhere but sock fluff yes !! Cream carpets hoovered and stupid black remains of socks so annoying x

When my partner goes in shower he will just leave a trail of clothes from bedroom to the bathroom why not just leave them in once place

But yes socks everywhere!

Kids screeching! And people who don't use punctuation!!! Kids are kids but adults exchanging thoughts or expressing themselves should be respectful enough towards the readers to form sentences instead of a continuous line of words

When my partner goes in shower he will just leave a trail of clothes from bedroom to the bathroom why not just leave them in once place

But yes socks everywhere!

Can't forget the toilet seat!!! He leaves it up! He is the ONLY male in the house! Including the pets, they are all female! My daughter has fallen down the toilet so many times because of it!
Poor little lady, he is mince! I'll think of a way to get him back one day!

Tell me about it! Toilet seat is worse in the middle of the night! It's not the first thing I think of but it should be because I've done it so many times!

Tell me about it! Toilet seat is worse in the middle of the night! It's not the first thing I think of but it should be because I've done it so many times!
And it's a shock because it's soooo cold haha [emoji3]

I wonder if they sit there picking at every little thing that annoys them

I wonder if they sit there picking at every little thing that annoys them

My other half said he (sorry for being so crude) scratched his balls with my toothbrush when I annoy him. He swore it was a joke after I launched half the bathroom at him but I still changed my toothbrush that day!
Vile vile man, after this he paid for my new coat and lip fillers cause I played the "upset" card hehe
You all probably think we are nuts [emoji85]

My other half said he (sorry for being so crude) scratched his balls with my toothbrush when I annoy him. He swore it was a joke after I launched half the bathroom at him but I still changed my toothbrush that day!
Vile vile man, after this he paid for my new coat and lip fillers cause I played the "upset" card hehe
That's funny I love playing the "upset" card [emoji12]

My other half trains every day at gym and is quite built so when he gets hot he scratches himself on his thighs with my bank card! I can totally understand where your coming from! 4 bank cards so far this year!

Latest posts

Back