Locating diamantés?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katherine21

Reaction score
hi everyone, wonder if anyone can help me. at a local salon near myself they use the diamantes that are silver but with a glimmer of other colour, i dont know what the name is....arora , iredescent? anyway if you know what colour im talking about does anyone know where i can get them from as my local supplier only sells plain silver.
it would be great if someone knew.
thanks xx

aurora borialis (sp?)!

I bought 1440 pcs of lovely swarovski ones way back ss5's they were in size just perfect.

Cant get hold of any any more:cry: and im just about out!

Tried good old flea bay?

hi everyone, wonder if anyone can help me. at a local salon near myself they use the diamantes that are silver but with a glimmer of other colour, i dont know what the name is....arora , iredescent? anyway if you know what colour im talking about does anyone know where i can get them from as my local supplier only sells plain silver.
it would be great if someone knew.
thanks xx

look for ones that are called crystal ab it stands for aurora borealis.
the best make are swarovski for perfect shape and superior shine.
there are some good sources on the internet but i dont have the adresses to hand atm.

hi,

I know of an australian website that sells swarovski crystals, and from memory they do international orders. I suppose you could try them as a last resort if you have no luck finding them somewhere closer to you....or you coull always try ebay?

Anyway the website is ozinee.com.au

hth x x

Hi,

I ordered some beautiful Swarovski Clear Crystal Elements Rose Cut in sizes 3ss and 4 ss, they do Crystal AB too in 5 ss.

The web address is www.scattercrystals.co.uk.

They are quite reasonable, and the delivery time is very quick.

Hope this helps.

Carole

nailuk.com sell swarovski crystals

hope that helps

Latest posts

Back