London Accommodation help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIVA.GLAM

Reaction score
At the end of November I'm attending a course at the L'Oreal Academy in Hammersmith. I'm a country girl and I've never been to London so it's all a big mass of scribbles to me! I've been looking at places to stay in Hammersmith and it's going to cost me a fair bit of money just to stay for a couple of nights. Can anyone recommend some not-so-expensive accomodation in London? Even somewhere outside of Hammersmith that has easy access to transport to get me to Hammersmith. Be it tube or bus etc. My course begins at 9am so I realise I would be travelling at peak time but I'm willing to get where I need to be early to avoid being late! I'm totally confused, any help would be greatly appreciated!

You'll be fine! My friend works at Loreal in Hammersmith. I used to commute from Rayners Lane to Hammersmith on the Piccadilly line, back in the day! Are you driving up there or getting the train and where abouts will you be coming from? I would suggest staying in a Holiday Inn or similar just outside London as the tube really doesn't take that long! Hope that makes sense!

I don't intend on driving in London that will cause a massive headache! I'm probably going to get the train in from Norwich (Norfolk) which I believe will get me to either Liverpool Street or Kings Cross. So perhaps if I stayed at Liverpool Street and got to the tube to Hammersmith. The price difference in hotels doesn't look all that difference.

I have no sense of direction, I'm probably going to get lost either way :(

The premier inn are cheaper. Get one kind of out of town nearer hammersmith.

Latest posts

Back