London School of Beauty and Make-Up Review

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemma_d

Reaction score
I am looking to do my NVQ level 2 in Beauty at the London School of Beauty and Make-Up but there is very little information/reviews out there for this school. Has anyone been there/ knows someone who has? your thoughts would be much appreciated.

I did my IMA diploma in day, evening and bridal make-up there and was very good. However i went for a fast track NVQ2 & NVQ3 course at SAKs Academy which were great as i was fully qualified in 26weeks.

Thank you so much for your reply.

why not use the search option as this has been discussed before?

I went there and have got a Cidesco qualification. Absolutely brilliant. I highly recommend it, high standards and very easy to get top of the range employment. Good luck

This is a real waste of money studying here, do not make a mistake to join the school, the school used to be good but now is a total mess, when you go to the open day they make it look so professional and then once you sign up, things start changing, meaning they take your money and then thay wont be responsable for any issues regarding education, practise or anything regarding to it...
Just avoid the place

I studied here in 2013 and it was the best course I've ever done.

Latest posts

Back