Look At This!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lina

Reaction score
wow! freakin' wow! their art is so much different than what i'm used to seeing...

they are really into crystal clear nails huh? try this when you go to websites in other languages,
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

the translations are some times a little weird, but you can decifer most of it

twinkletoes910 said:
wow! freakin' wow! their art is so much different than what i'm used to seeing...

they are really into crystal clear nails huh? try this when you go to websites in other languages,
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

the translations are some times a little weird, but you can decifer most of it
----------------------------------------------------
THANKS NIKKI. I understand that language,.... If you need any trunsfer.....let me know.

different strokes for different folks

perfect ten said:
different strokes for different folks

Ahh Perfect 10 you and I are in tune - I was goin to say "whatever floats your boat".... I don´t doubt the artistic skill - just can't stand the nails!! MHO of course!!! :hug:

Well I loved looking at them, thanx for the link Lina.
Number 6 on the first line was my fave, though I wouldnt fancy taking my make up off while wearing those babies! :eek:

Hi

Very talented lady.

Not really my taste but she does have incredible talent.

yeah there pretty diffrent.

lina said:
What can I say..! LOOK AT THIS. These nails are fabulous !!!!!! click to enlarge them.

http://forum.nailart.ru/galery/categories.php?cat_id=10

I LOVE them. I am a fanatic about finding nail art like this and have been successful with only Korean and Japanese sites. I am surprised I have never come across this one. How did you find it? Do you have more? Thanks, now I have a few more hours to keep myself occupied!

Keri

hmmm... talented lady? yes, very
would I wear them? not many of them and certainly not the pointy ones
never mind taking your makeup off Glo... how about going to the loo? :eek: lol

soooo.....we call them nyckelpiga and it's the same insect

Everyone has different taste. ...and every country has different fashion!! Nails like these (pointed ,whith picture uder clear acrylic) are very fashion in RUSSIA and they take first places on the competitions....
This lady follows fashion in her country, and she has a lot of clients... she works at home and she is soo busy that you have to book few weeks forward!!
Do you know many nail technicians working at home and fully booked???!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------
ValencianNails said:
hmmm... talented lady? yes, very
would I wear them? not many of them and certainly not the pointy ones
never mind taking your makeup off Glo... how about going to the loo? :eek: lol

Yes ME !!!!!

he he he ....xxxx

well...as they say in Australia... good on you :) but not many as you!

some people prefer only french, some only nails like these, some don't like acrylics at all !!!
we have to respect this.

NailStyle said:
Yes ME !!!!!

he he he ....xxxx

I think they are amazing art work, so detailed. What would you call this kind of nail art?

lina said:
Everyone has different taste. ...and every country has different fashion!! Nails like these (pointed ,whith picture uder clear acrylic) are very fashion in RUSSIA and they take first places on the competitions....
This lady follows fashion in her country, and she has a lot of clients... she works at home and she is soo busy that you have to book few weeks forward!!
Do you know many nail technicians working at home and fully booked???!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------

keep your draws on lina, no need to get angry.
i thought you shared the web address to get every ones opinion.

heavenly said:
I think they are amazing art work, so detailed. What would you call this kind of nail art?

I have heard these type of nails called Design Acrylics at the Korean sites that I visit. A full set of these takes so much time, but they are so pretty. I have done a couple of sets and the recipient always raves about them. Rebalances are a pain though. Even just one finger every two weeks can make such an impact.

Hi Keri, thanks for that x

Do you sculpt for this type of artwork? I've just been having a play around, turned out quite nice. I applied a very thin layer of clear L&P to the form, created my design then covered in clear. Is this how you work?
My mind boggles at the thought of rebalance time! Do you find that you end up filing in to the art?

Latest posts

Back