Look At This!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are fantastic, i couldnt stop looking at them. Very beautiful indeed, what a clever and artistic lady she is.

These nails are the best i've seen yet. So refreshing so see something so beautiful I could charge anything from 50 quid upwards I couldn't charge that for p&w's in my area I'd get laughed out of town.

I've put it on my favourites. I think Young Nails has a dvd which will teach you how to do all these techniques I'm going to purchase it and I'll let you all now if anyone's interested pm me

Thanks for sharing I really enjoyed looking at these nails what a clever lady OMG how I wish I could do nails like this I would be so proud.

I am going to have a better look later but what I have seen I love did you say she worked from home? no wonder she is booked up solid if I have read right.

Caz xxx

Chemz Nailz said:
I think Young Nails has a dvd which will teach you how to do all these techniques I'm going to purchase it and I'll let you all now if anyone's interested pm me

speaking of which, I have just bought the Young Nails "Flawless French Acrylic" were you will learn: proper acrylic consistency, proper application, acrylic sculpting, proper filling, reverse application, tip overlays, fills, traditional backfills, reverse backfills phew!!!

and "Synergy Gel for Success" DVD which features the unique and very effective Pillow and floating techniques, proper application in natural overlays, tip overlays, gel sculpting, fills, and backfills.

There is also a new Art DVD to be released soon!

I cant wait for the Art one to be released as it features some amazing designs!!

All these DVDs help the nail professional with money saving techniques that produce stonger and better looking nails!!

sara
x

We call this art- "Aquarium design".

p.s. perfect ten--- I wasn't angry......everyone has different opinion! peace ;)

lina said:
We call this art- "Aquarium design".

p.s. perfect ten--- I wasn't angry......everyone has different opinion! peace ;)

ok!! babes

to whoever gave me bad rep on this post and put: "Nearly forgot to return the compliment after all this time"

would you like to expain what this means and why it was bad rep

maybe they did it to me too..... can you tell me how to check it

if you click profile at the top of this page it will take you straight to the right page and you will see.

sara x

This is so SAD! I wonder who would have put this and WHY? I was enjoying this thread.

You know I have had a few bad rep points for really silly things I have done.

Only once it really up set me as I was just getting over the shock of my 93 year old nan having a bad fall and the lad next door being rushed into hospital with a fit and for some reason I read my rep points and I saw I had a new one which I got for telling another Geek that she was looking good!!!! I was told that I should have not said this through a thread I should have PM'ED her. Ok I was wrong maybe. But I was very sad as I had a lot on my mind and when you are low silly things like this can hurt even more.

I am glad to say Nan is doing great but poor Tom next door who is only 21 has a tumour this is is sescond one in 2.5 years he has lost his sight with all the fluid that is in his head. Roll on Monday when they take this out but even then things do not look good. He has been told that it will end his life one day.

So maybe we should all look at our lives and give each other good rep points and count our selves lucky we have what we do.

I expect I will get a few bad ones for this but never mind I am sure Tom would have a lot more to say than this poor love.

Caz xxx

sarita said:
to whoever gave me bad rep on this post and put: "Nearly forgot to return the compliment after all this time"

would you like to expain what this means and why it was bad rep

OMG such fabulous nails, right up with you there GloBug!! I'll do your nails you can do mine..number 6 yea?! Lol.

This woman has amazing talent; I wish the UK women would be a little more daring and have some of this schtuff on their nails.

:) Thanks for the link!!

talking about me being so touchy.

They are pretty freaking amazing

OMG!! They are sensational!! I don't know which one to copy first....Yeah right Sue, dream on girl! :green: :green:

Never mind the difference is taste and culture that got us to different styles of nail types .. ya not telling me they take less then two hours .. Plz dont .. Plz plz plz .. :D
as a bit of a perfectionist .. I have problems with time :o

Just think of the time and patients and expertise with a brush .. did 3D sculpture in art collage .. thats a whole new meaning to the words :D

Got to stand up and give a round of applause to anyone that even anywhere near close to a finished product wth as much skill it it:)
I know mine aint .. and it just reminds me exactly how far I have yet to travel.

some of these designs are gorgeous -the flowers would be perfect for brides definately inspirational (long way to go mind-i'll keep practising!!)

All i can say is WOW!!!

i just couldn't stop looking at them, she is one talented girl! i can only wish to be that talented one day....

...looking for shooting stars.......

Beck

Latest posts

Back