Looking for a Clear soak off gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarnygirl1

Reaction score
Hi

Im looking for a clear soak off gel that i could use as a gloss top coat over nail polish to prolong the nail colour.

Im doing my shellac course but would like to be able to extend the range of colours if required.

any help would be appreciated.

many thanks

The problem with using a gel over a varnish is that the varnish would need to be really dry before applying the topcoat gel. Do you and your clients have the time to sit around and wait for this drying time?

Hi,
Have you tried mani q gel from young nails?
It is a soak of gel and can be mixed with nail polish!
If you go on their website there loads of info and step by step instructions! This would avoid your drying time
Hth's
:hug:

il second the maniq!
you get fab results!!

xxx

Hi,
Have you tried mani q gel from young nails?
It is a soak of gel and can be mixed with nail polish!
If you go on their website there loads of info and step by step instructions! This would avoid your drying time
Hth's
:hug:

Do you mean "mixed" or layered?:)

Do you mean "mixed" or layered?:)
Mixed 50/50 ratio on darks and 60/40 on lights and just cure under a uv lamp. Obviously there are other steps involved but thats the basis of it.

I love it and do loads of them. My clients love the choice of colours that now last 2 weeks.

The only very slight down side is that it does water down the true colour of the varnish, but not to a massive extent, just ever so slightly.

HTH xx :hug:

I find that when I put a varnish over gel the varnish stays puts for weeks until I take it off.

Latest posts

Back