Looking for a tote bag for mobile use??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manicuredbabet

Reaction score
Hi everyone:) ;
I remember seeing a thread on tote bags that someone recommended.Something that would be great when going mobile. I can't remember and was hopeing some one can suggest something on how to cart all of my tools and supplies around?
Any help would be great.

:lol: I bought a alluminium tool box from B&Q £21 last week as im a begginer.I got it off the advice nail techs give on here,i tell you what its great for what i need at the minute.The same one was is for sale from wholesalers and with VAT on it works out at over £40!. So my hubby bought me 2 bless him ha ha.Have fun zena x:lol:

Strangely enough I got the same thing, is great as it is hard wearing and can take all of my manicure/pedicure and artificial nail kit.

I really wanted a beauty box but I couldn't afforf it at the time so I got myself a nice little black suit case. I put all my non-spillable things like tips and tools and stuff in there and again in a nice silver tool box all my bits that could fall over, it does all right for starting up!

You cant beat a tool box :lol: I have a fab pink tool box that I use :)

I remember seeing a thread on tote bags that someone recommended.Something that would be great when going mobile. I can't remember and was hopeing some one can suggest something on how to cart all of my tools and supplies around?
Any help would be great.

hi i have a carlton hard sided vanity case for sale at the moment it holds loads and has a combination lock as well it will hold all your bottles upright as it has elastic bottle holder on the walls of the case that can be removed for easy cleaning it also has to pockets for files etc. let me know if u r interested i want £10 for it my enail address is [email protected]
xx

Any help would be great.

I have 2 of the Creative bucket bags they are great:lol:

:) HI

I am a Mobile Beauty Therapist and use one of the Silver Metal Cases that you can buy from B & Q (although I got mine from Maplins) It cost £24.99 and is great as it has dividers which hold all my tools in place and there is plenty of extra room for all my towels etc.

Hope this helps you out

Venetia
Paradise Island

I also have the silver B&Q box, its fab, but getting a wee bit small now cos Im a product queen, so its full to bursting!!
Geeg said that she has the bucket bag and has done for years, and finds it very good.
Think im going to invest in one of those big cases on wheels! :lol:

Can't recommend the Bucket Bags enough... I've got the larger sized one of the two and it is fab :D

ive also got the silver case from b&q 20 pounds x

I could always get my red double weld, riveted snap on tool box out of the garage again to use! :)

I could always get my red double weld, riveted snap on tool box out of the garage again to use! :)

bloomin eck girl !! you must be strong they weigh a ton:lol: my hubby is a deranged snap on freak !! and everything weighs a ton:lol: ,
i am gonna get one of them carts on wheels:green: & a bucket bag

bloomin eck girl !! you must be strong they weigh a ton:lol: my hubby is a deranged snap on freak !! and everything weighs a ton:lol: ,
i am gonna get one of them carts on wheels:green: & a bucket bag

Its on wheels so its not too bad, was servicing my car at the bottom of the (very steep!) drive once though and when it started to roll it nearly took me with it so yeah V. HEAVY!!!

I bought a fab wheely case that has lots of storage, clear zippered sides, a removable bag with all little compartments, it just about carries all my stuff, although at the moment am just doing manicures, when i'm onto using my lamp i'll need another bag, although will prob just use the one that came with my Biosculpture kit.
The bag came from beauty for nails and cost about £60 , but well worth it, it looks very professional plus you can prestend you are an air stewardess lolol:lol:

I have 2 of the Creative bucket bags they are great:lol:

Did you buy bucket bags from Creative? I hope I don't sound silly for asking this?

Yeah you can get them from the Hyperion catalogue - about £25 - type
Hyperion group into google and have a look on the website

Argos have asilver case stuffed with makeup a bit like one i got from sallies but its only 14.99 so gonna get one tomorrow and give the makeup away if its crap!

beauty-boxes.com I ve seen these on the site and look nice, might be bit to much money though. Was thinking of buying one of these if i stay mobile and have room at home.

Latest posts

Back