Looking for good ACRYLIC

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iam34ouch

Reaction score
I have someone who will teach me acrylic, I have only used uv gel thus far. So can anyone recomend a good acrylic? Right now I'm using IBD Soak Off Gels and OPI Axxium for regular gel - Does anyone use these brands when it comes to acrylic and are they any good? Thanks

Le Chat have just brought out an acrylic line, ordered a few powders the glitter ones are especially nice

CND is wonderful, I trained with EzFlow and like them too, especially for their fantastic range of nail art glitter powders. I don't know how it works in Canada but here in the UK you'd need to do a conversion course for both systems.

I trained with EZ Flow and really recommend it. For a cheaper Alternative i fing Hawley lovely to work with. Also IBD is a very nice Acrylic to work with.:green:

Hi there, I have been licensed for 10 years and have tried soooo many acrylics (allergic to gel). So far the best I have found is INM for acrylic. International Nail Manufacturers have been around for a long time. They have 40+ colors and the product stays where you put it. It is really easy to use and goes on very thin. Another bonus, you can add the acrylic colors to their integrity gel and create some fun for your gel clients. www.inmnails.com

CND CND CND :lol::lol: GET MY DRIFT .

CND teach L&P......

I would get the training from the product supplier ....

Hi Honey

The best advice I can give you is to go with one of the big companys such as: Young Nails, Nsi, EZflow or creative.

This question as been asked so many times and the best advice is always to do your home work and contact the big ones. When you do this ask them if they send samples out if so could you have one please and thanks.

When you have done this you will make the decison which is correct for you. The thing to remember in all of this is that without the correct product training you may run in to problems.

Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back