Looking For Scratch Article!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nafia

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm looking for an article where my tutorial on the Spiral Nail was used in Scratch Magazine. It would have been publish in one these months: June-Sept . They promise to send me a copy but never did. I tried contacting Alex Fox but no response so could someone look and see so I could possibly buy an old issue it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
hiya hun I`ll have a look in my box of mags tomoz for you I might have it cos I don`t usually throw them out xxx:)

thanks Im up for a photo job and i am presenting my work

Last edited:
I have a batch of Scratch mags at the salon and I too will have a look tomorrow x

I'm sure you can contact Alex Fox right here through the site; she looks at it regularly.

Alex has moved over seas which is why you may not have been able to get in touch with her. She still edits the magazine though.

No problem

I will get the girls to check it out in the office on Monday as I don't have those issues with me right now

I am contactable on a diferent email addres these days

[email protected]

sorry if tyou have been trying [email protected] - although that account should be checked daily by someone in the UK

very sorry

it is my pleasure to look for you and send you out a copy of the magazine in question as well as a PDF you can print off for your presentation.

Are you talking 2007? It feel like a very long time ago that we published the spiral nail step by step - I believe i put it in Hot Global Gossip if my memory serves me correctly!

please email me on the above address with your email and your postal address also

thanks

Alex Fox

No problem

I will get the girls to check it out in the office on Monday as I don't have those issues with me right now

I am contactable on a diferent email addres these days

[email protected]

sorry if tyou have been trying [email protected] - although that account should be checked daily by someone in the UK

very sorry

it is my pleasure to look for you and send you out a copy of the magazine in question as well as a PDF you can print off for your presentation.

Are you talking 2007? It feel like a very long time ago that we published the spiral nail step by step - I believe i put it in Hot Global Gossip if my memory serves me correctly!

please email me on the above address with your email and your postal address also

thanks

Alex Fox
thanks but I knot sure where it published in the magazine I just know that I was promised a copy and never got so trying now to get a copy now if I have to buy the back issue thats ok to.

Dear Leah

I shall get searching for it tomorrow

I think it was published in 2006 and I will get a copy out to you

it will be sent free of charge no problem

thanks

Alex Fox

Hi Leah

it's the Spetember 2006 issue

please send me your address and we shall send it out to you immediately

also zap me over your email address so I can send a PDF copy over to you for your presentation

regards
Alex

Latest posts

Back