Looking for someone to do blink and go lashes on me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redchick

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm looking for someone to blink and go my lashes please x x x

I do semi-permanent lash extensions but am intrigued by the blink and go and would like them done on myself.

Unfortunately can't afford the training right now, but am convinced I want them done after seeing some fab before and after pics on a profile on here.

I'm chinese and my lashes are bad so I don't get the best result with the semi-perm lashes.

I'm based near Staines, Middlesex. I don't think there'll be anyone near me doing them but am more than happy to go into London. I'm happy to travel about 1.5 hours, maybe even 2!!!

Want, want, want. Help please :biggrin:

Thanks

Yolanda x

hey, before im start im up in scotland so too far for you, however i can't state enough how much blink and go are fab for oriental eyes, im half chinese and my lashes are long straight and sparse, however with blink and go i get a fab set of long thick lashes, i trained at the nouvea training centre just outside london so maybe contact blink and go directly an see if they can give you a tester, one of my clients whoes chinese was quite sceptical due to past experiences with conventional lashes but after i had finished she was truley amazed

xxx

Have you phoned the company to see if they can recommend anyone near you, do they have a database on their website that you can check?

Have you "googled" blink and go lashes in Middlesex/London?

XxX

Thanks for the replies girls x x x

Hey oddball it was actually your pics that made me think, I need those in my life NOW!!! Then I silently cried inside when I saw you was in Scotland.

Hey Emma thanks for your suggestions, but there are way too many bad lash techs out there. I have sorted out too many bad sets of lashes and am scared to let someone loose on my eyes if I haven't seen their work. Yikes! x x x

Please, anyone? Blink me, blink me lol x

Browns of Chester at Debenhams (Near me) have a lash bar that a friend of mine went to just before Christmas and had a set of "Express Lashes" done she said they had two special chairs with 2 techs they just dipped and dropped clusters into her lash line (as she watched her other friend have them done so she could see) she was all done and ready to go in 30 Min's she wasn't given any instructions about removal though. I am sure these are Blink & Go. Its just maybe they have lash bars in other Debenhams Stores maybe one near you, you could go and watch them before you book?

Hey
just to say thy blink and go don't use cluster lashes, it's all individual lashes. xx

Would Northampton be to far for you?
My brother lives in Middx and he's about 1&1/2 to 2 hours from me.
If that's not to far I know that Master30 does them. She was trained in them from the same company but before they called them lash and go, so she's very experienced in them.
If you pm her she'll pick it up on her email link. xx

Hey
just to say thy blink and go don't use cluster lashes, it's all individual lashes. xx

Sorry ..... yes ts not clusters I just checked their web site it is all individual lashes. My mistake.

Thanks for all your help x x x

Northampton is a lil far. Think I've managed to find someone :)

I would also love to try them - anyone doing good blink and go in London?

I would like to know about London too...anyone please? :Love:

I think you should go to the place I went lol xxx:D

hey yolanda do them yourself it cant be hard, i might giv it a go myself and post some pics to u.
do u still have my e mail
xx

Errrrrrrmmmmm no! he he!:wink2:

Hi everyone, I'm looking for someone to blink and go my lashes please x x x

I do semi-permanent lash extensions but am intrigued by the blink and go and would like them done on myself.

Unfortunately can't afford the training right now, but am convinced I want them done after seeing some fab before and after pics on a profile on here.

I'm chinese and my lashes are bad so I don't get the best result with the semi-perm lashes.

I'm based near Staines, Middlesex. I don't think there'll be anyone near me doing them but am more than happy to go into London. I'm happy to travel about 1.5 hours, maybe even 2!!!

Want, want, want. Help please :biggrin:

Thanks

Yolanda x

Hi why don't you try Express Lashes which are similar - look on the AH Francis website they have a list of therapists.

Latest posts

Back