Looking for someone to do stiletto's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annemac

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am looking for a nail technician that can do stiletto nails with maybe a little nail art. I had the pleasure of having Sam Biddle and Jo Shirley doing a nail each at the show on Sunday and I love them. So I would like a set done. Please can some one help me, I am willing to travel (but not miles and miles).:):hug:

sorry bumping as I really need some nails back on, but don't know anyone that can do stilettos. Please help. xxx

If I was nearer i'd do them! I luuuuuuuuuuuuuv stiletto's :D
Hope you find someone x

Geography isn't my strongest point but is Bristol anywhere near the West Midlands? If it is Ladybgemini on here does some wicked stilettos.

Forgive me if I have got the geography all wrong but I'm Scottish, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!!!:lol:

I wish I could afford to travel that far too as I am not having much luck so far. Thanx for the offer if I am up that way any time I will pop in. xxx

Geography isn't my strongest point but is Bristol anywhere near the West Midlands? If it is Ladybgemini on here does some wicked stilettos.

Forgive me if I have got the geography all wrong but I'm Scottish, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!!!:lol:

She does indeed, am off to her for a vist next week and some fab nails ....

Sorry no it is near Gloucester and somerset. :cry:

Where is near Bristol then? I need to know or I wont sleep tonight :lol:

Sorry no it is near Gloucester and somerset. :cry:

Ah right I see, I was way off the mark then, I hope you get someone hun, was about to ask where somerset and gloucester were near but I don't want a :Grope: :lol:

note to self: get the map out next time! :lol:

Ah right I see, I was way off the mark then, I hope you get someone hun, was about to ask where somerset and gloucester were near but I don't want a :Grope: :lol:

note to self: get the map out next time! :lol:
ladybgemini is 1hr 53mins away from me 107miles. xxx I wouldn't :smack::lol:

Last edited:
ladybgemini is 1hr 53mins away from me 107miles. xxx I wouldn't :smack::lol:

My hubby has just come in from work and I showed him this thread and he just sighed and shook his head :lol: I am such a blonde apparently :lol:

I best not suggest anyone else unless you have an around the world ticket!!! :lol:

That has cheer me up you are so nice. lol xxx

Omg just looked at your website, wish I lived in scotland. xxx

Omg just looked at your website, wish I lived in scotland. xxx

Awwwww :o thank you, well anytime you are up here feel free to pop in and see me and I'll do your nails no problem :hug:

Well, if you can get to Cornwall on either Sunday or Monday, Sam could do you a full set:)

where in cornwall, as sam did one of my nails at the show.

I think cathie is in bristol or nearabouts:) cant get better IMHO

I know but she is so busy, I think she is book up for about 3 months and I would rather not wait that long. But I know what you mean I had the pleasure of shadowing her for a day and her work is amazing. Thanx for the reply though. xxxx

I'm in Swindon, is that too far?

Hope is in Bristol too .... i think :o

Latest posts

Back