Looking for the best holographic gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pooh8bear

Reaction score
I have fallen in love with all of picchi's nails but unfortunately they are hologram polish.

Does anyone know of any in gel polish that would look as good as hers.?

Last edited:
I have only ever seen picchis in this colour, no gel polish, i have them though they are fab xx

As far as I know, there isn't one :O
What you could do is do a rockstar nail using holographic glitter instead!!

xxx

As far as I know, there isn't one :O
What you could do is do a rockstar nail using holographic glitter instead!!

xxx
I was hoping for holographic gel-polish instead of glitter so they would look beautifully smooth like picchi's nails do when she uses polish.
I have fallen in love with all her pics in her album

a roackstar using holographic glitter should be smooth!

I know this is an old thread, but has anyone found a holographic gel polish yet?

I know this is an old thread, but has anyone found a holographic gel polish yet?

No, had a good look at Olympia with no luck.

I'm wanting to achieve the effect picchi gets with the Layla hologram polish, but in a gel polish as my clients wont go back to polish now they have had gel........ Any ideas???

I have no idea if it would work but could you do a gel top coat over the polish? Might be worth having a play?

I have no idea if it would work but could you do a gel top coat over the polish? Might be worth having a play?

You could use 'Purity Quick Shine' by Pure Nails, this is a gel top coat (buff off) and can be applied over any polish as long as its touch dry before applying

Latest posts

Back