Loosing gifts!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christi

Softie Walter Geek
Reaction score
Do anyone know if we loose the gifts that have been bought for us after a period of time?:rolleyes:

I have only ever had two or three bought for me, but have lost them all now.:cry:

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxx

Go to the Home page and then click on your name in the active user box on the left of the page. You'll see all your gifts there lined up. xxx

christi said:
Do anyone know if we loose the gifts that have been bought for us after a period of time?:rolleyes:

I have only ever had two or three bought for me, but have lost them all now.:cry:

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxx

dont know christi - but i noticed that too - i lost a few gifts too - think it only shows the most recent ones that have been bought for you

I have done, and it doesn't show any at all.

Usually when you post in a thread there is usually the latest one displayed , but mine have all gone, Boo Hoo:cry:

I think i have had a shop lifter after me goods, (you know what they are like in the Boro Glynis) lol!

Oh well, roll on xmas and birthdays!

luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxx

you may of well had a shop lifter lol

Kimmi Rocks said:
Go to the Home page and then click on your name in the active user box on the left of the page. You'll see all your gifts there lined up. xxx

yee haa - i just done that - i got LOADS of gifts - tho ive eaten the edibles lol

Latest posts

Back