L'Oreal p01

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my client has about 1 inch of base 6 root another inch of slightly yellow tone then the rest very long hair is white she been dying it herself but now wants to go more natural so I was thinking weaving highlights of bleach and 901s with a slightly warm tone but was unsure how to tone the rest of the hair in with the top she on a budget which always makes it harder she absessed with not being ginger (her wordss) so would 9.13 be classed as that do you think xx

Hmmm it does have a secondary gold tone so if there is already a warm tone in her hair I wouldn't put more in if she's afraid of being gingery, I'd use maybe 9/16 colour touch x

Hmmm it does have a secondary gold tone so if there is already a warm tone in her hair I wouldn't put more in if she's afraid of being gingery, I'd use maybe 9/16 colour touch x

I have only ever used loreal is this wella thanks for replying by the way:xx

I have only ever used loreal is this wella thanks for replying by the way:xx

Yeh Hun it is wella, you could use a 9.02 in loreal though if that's better for ya or if they had 9.12 that would be similar. Not sure if they do 9.12 though :o xx

And no problem :) x

would this not go pinky on the midlength and end tho ?

Wouldn't go pinky as it's got predominantly blue ash then violet ash :) x

It really is. It's a very sophisticated tone. Oh yes daaaaaaaarling

Haha u made me chuckle daaaaaarling! I can't wait to use 9.13 think she is going to love it :) x

I have used Luo color PO1 on bleached hair, and the result was a lovely silver white. I used 10 vols, but would use 20 vols if the bleached hair was fairly yellowy in color. Luo colors have their own developers, but I use my own peroxide.
I can't remember the ratios or measurements, but they will be on the intruction leaflet in the tint box.

:biggrin::biggrin:

Latest posts

Back